Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

All the same dates...
eyes.gif

Who's are real, who's are fake, who even gives a damn at the end of the day?

We'll see on Black Friday!
The only ones who care are those trying to sell them.

It all boils down to getting early pairs and getting flamed because regular people don't suppose to have them but they do. Could be an early run but if the shoe itself not the box but shoe looks goods then you should be good. Buy what you want with YOUR money.

All my box tags for the vi's this year does not have the style code bolded, like the bold font that says "Air Jordan 6 Retro".

Last edited:
It's not that the font is different on NOFAKES pair and Raabs pair because that's the same, it's the spacing and the USA above the 11 that's misaligned on Raabs and correct on NOFAKES.
If you look at the 11 on NOFAKES and the 11 on Air Thompsons SB6 they are identical on spacing or how the USA above the 11 is properly aligned rather.
I'd say NOFAKES has a legit pair based of comparing his box to AirThkmpsons.

Raab and MiamiBoy have the same everything, likely their pair came from the same team early spot, but a different spot than NOFAKES.

Last edited:
No we're Palestinian ….

Here's more Proof

UPC number match the Shoe and Box Tag

View media item 1199833

View media item 1199834
I would say they are Legit 
lid kinda high ain't it?

Production date is less than a month? [emoji]128561[/emoji]

White infrared 6s had an infrared sole, so fakers thought the sport blues would have a blue sole. That was wrong. These also might be the case

Last edited:
I'm not sold that short production dates mean anything anymore though, but all the lids on the 6's (and 5's) are huge like that.

What are the dates on your pair though nofakes nofakes

And personally I don't care who's are Legit and who's aren't, I do however like having the info on which are which because I do grab quite a few pair on the resell market when I miss on the retail side.

It's not that the font is different on NOFAKES pair and Raabs pair because that's the same, it's the spacing and the USA above the 11 that's misaligned on Raabs and correct on NOFAKES.
If you look at the 11 on NOFAKES and the 11 on Air Thompsons SB6 they are identical on spacing or how the USA above the 11 is properly aligned rather.
I'd say NOFAKES has a legit pair based of comparing his box to AirThkmpsons.

Raab and MiamiBoy have the same everything, likely their pair came from the same team early spot, but a different spot than NOFAKES.
The font style maybe the same but look at the style codes on the box, some are bolded. The sb and carmines posted, the style code are not in bold.

Last edited:

@NOFAKES  your pic hurt my neck----- 

Is rare soul a UK shoes store cuz Euro pairs don't have the Perforated MSRP tag on them… cuz it;'s a diff currencey.

But your box n mine look pretty damn close

AND for the RECORD.. you can't compare the font on Retro 3's sport blue with Black INFRARED 6's or whatever

it's gotta be the Exact STYLE of Shoe n color at least same size
close but no cigar...Rare Souls is owned by some people in New York.  the recently went online at raresouls.com...they might not send you a unmarked box at times but the shoes are always real. I've compared them with store releases.

Last edited:
So on release day.......how r u gonna distinguish real from fake when all the tags r the same, if that's the case .......i mean production run n all........juss curious plz don't crucify me.

So on release day.......how r u gonna distinguish real from fake when all the tags r the same, if that's the case .......i mean production run n all........juss curious plz don't crucify me.

There should be slight differences. Theres a thread on this section showing the diff between a GM Bred 1 and a real Bred 1. Tiny things like shape of the rear tab, difference in sole patterns and the holes on the toebox.

From shoes to the boxes?........lmao. no one cares about boxes after u get ur sneaker.

Werent u the dude who bought fake black infrared vi early on in this thread?

The 11 on the box is spread out too far apart. Its like the fake pair of ferraris dude bought on ebay in the ferrari xiv thread

There should be slight differences. Theres a thread on this section showing the diff between a GM Bred 1 and a real Bred 1. Tiny things like shape of the rear tab, difference in sole patterns and the holes on the toebox.
This ^^^^^. That Bred 1 thread to this day blows my mind in the minor details that you can use to identify the real ones. Still thankful for those dudes to this day for helping me scoop a real pair up. 

figured this should be posted again. infrared looks to be the ones prolly used on the 3lab5's not the white 6s

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom