Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Never copped a hyped release Jordan...so how does it work...I pull up to the mall on Nov 28 at 8AM walk out my car and go cop? Do I have to sign up on a wait-list or something? raffle? Will there be lines...? If so, how early must one stand in a line waiting for the shoe..?
I'm serious, excuse my lack of knowledge. I have only bought 2 numbered Jordans in the last 6-7 years and they have been at outlets

Never copped a hyped release Jordan...so how does it work...I pull up to the mall on Nov 28 at 8AM walk out my car and go cop? Do I have to sign up on a wait-list or something? raffle? Will there be lines...? If so, how early must one stand in a line waiting for the shoe..?
I'm serious, excuse my lack of knowledge. I have only bought 2 numbered Jordans in the last 6-7 years and they have been at outlets

Look out for tweets from FA/FTL/CS, etc. for release details about a week before release. They'll probably update their release calendar so look at that and see who's getting them and what the procedure is. If it's raffles, then go to as many places as you can to get tickets. Wouldn't know how early to camp out if it's FCFS, but overnight seems reasonable.

Good luck copping!

LOL sounds like you not about that life. Its hard to just tell you what to do. It depends on a lot of factors like the area you are in but enter raffles and camp as a last resort. probably got to camp all night for these I'd guess. i dont camp so... If you never tried online then thats probably not a good idea either but good luck

Wish these dropped in time for Fall 
mean.gif

Them papers took my paper to cop my pairs. I enjoy checking these kicks out. Most likely imma have to miss out now. But i hope those who want a pair get them. These kicks are top 5 easily on my grail list.

Has anyone seen this?

[table][tr][td]Air Jordan Retro 6 Men's Lifestyle - Mens
Infrared/Black[/td][td]599581-003[/td][td]ShoePalace.com[/td][td]TBC[/td][td]8 AM EST[/td][td]Early Link[/td][/tr][/table]

Is Shoeplace dropping these again on NOV 4th Tuesday???

is this Legit info?

I don't think it'll be a shoe palace release.

PS- saw a few pairs at side stores.  If they're not B grade, the paint AND the nubuck looked low grade.  And I'm no kick-snob.  

I've been impressed by stuff (3lab5 metallics, 3m 13s) that other people thought sucked.  

These REALLY didn't hold up to the hype.  The slam dunks, on the other hand, I thought looked great.  

I might have to pass.

They got those listed to drop again on Nov 4th & 5th as well as KD Auntie Pearls...

They've recently restocked Auntie Pearls and just the other week they dropped BRED 1's GS only (restock)

But they are also know to be FULL OF SHEEEIT with their Schedule on Releases..

I don't think it'll be a shoe palace release.

PS- saw a few pairs at side stores.  If they're not B grade, the paint AND the nubuck looked low grade.  And I'm no kick-snob.  

I've been impressed by stuff (3lab5 metallics, 3m 13s) that other people thought sucked.  

These REALLY didn't hold up to the hype.  The slam dunks, on the other hand, I thought looked great.  

I might have to pass.
I'm talking bout these

Has anyone seen this?

[table][TR]
[td]Air Jordan Retro 6 Men's Lifestyle - Mens

Infrared/Black[/td]

[td]599581-003[/td]

[td]ShoePalace.com[/td]

[td]TBC[/td]

[td]8 AM EST[/td]

[td]Early Link[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]

Is Shoeplace dropping these again on NOV 4th Tuesday???

is this Legit info?
Shoepalace always has the wrong dates on their calendar. They'll push it back to the 28th

Do you have to get up early to get a raffle ticket or can you snooze and get it later that day, guessing Monday/Sunday... I got 5 peeps to do raffles and 4 nearby locations...

Do you have to get up early to get a raffle ticket or can you snooze and get it later that day, guessing Monday/Sunday... I got 5 peeps to do raffles and 4 nearby locations...
U Have to call each store to see if and when they are doing raffle tickets if they are they will be giving them out a couple days before the drop. Jus call each store and ask them. And there is no reason to get up early for a raffle ticket cause it guarantees nothing and they will be handing them out all day. Look for a store whose doing guaranteed tickets.

Last edited:
Lines for raffle tickets during the holiday season is not unheard of unfortunately. Also, someplaces have a daily cut off for entering the raffle. It's usually at the discretion of the managment. The Launch/Release Locator, your phone and asking in person will all be value in increasing your odds during this release.

When I want a shoe bad enough I politely hassle people for information. Don't feel like that is too much to ask if I plan on breaking bread with ya.

Back
Top Bottom