Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Should've copped from a UK site when I had the chance lol

Save me the trouble of waiting now

got hit with the ultima jig. was in the cart then site said there was a connection error. now i'm waiting again. RIP 
mean.gif

i really just wanted the Piru Pennys though 
pimp.gif

got thru on fnl now i have orders pending on my bank card. Will they cancel  2 orders or do i have to call them to get it straight.

Because they're so jammed up, it can take a couple hours.  The better way to check is to go into your nike account and look at "my orders."  If it's there, you're in good shape.  Still a chance for cancellation, but unlikely unless you copped multi-pairs to the same account/address.
Thanks. Didn't make an account and didn't print out my order confirmation number :lol:
I'll just hope I get the email later on.

WOW. Woke up about 70 minutes ago, checked FTL online, got the 1 hr 10 min timer, and it just went through.

Can this be real life?

have anyone succesfully checked out on SP? I tried like 5 differnt ccs and 2 paypal accounts, either getting error or unable to place order

Just got through over the phone with fnl. Did anyone else get charged with shipping? Also can I get the price adjusted later using my winner circle? Lady was taking forever with the coupon That I just told her to process it without the coupon.

HOW THE **** YALL GETTING THROUGH THE FINISHLINE PHONE LINES? 8887773949?

Every time I call it says high call volume and hangs up on me

Once the countdown hits 0 on FTL Canada and it's no dice, I'm throwing in the towel for NDC too

Need to sleep 
indifferent.gif

Just got through over the phone with fnl. Did anyone else get charged with shipping? Also can I get the price adjusted later using my winner circle? Lady was taking forever with the coupon That I just told her to process it without the coupon.
i copped on the phone too. there is no free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom