Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Looking to downsize- got a 10.5 which is TTs to me and without walking in em- the things are massive. Looking for a 10 or maybe even a 9.5. Suggestions?

Last edited:
Why didnt you check the shoe before buying?? Just ask them to bring you another one. I made sure to check mine for any major flaws.
I normally do but sometimes you just get a little too confident about it I guess. The way they were laying with the box open,  nothing was noticeable. At least I copped 2 pairs and the other was alright. Still disappointing. Up to the local ads they go..

Gonna check back tomorrow. My ndc order showing partially shipped, i have tracking for my kids pair, but my mens and PS pairs still saying "Preparing to ship".

Random stupid survey:

Those with multiple pairs, do you keep the pair on ice with more or less blemishes than the other pair, or do you not care which you wear first as long as you have one pair on ice...?

I got the email confirmation but on FNL when i click on "order history" it doesnt show my order.. should i be worried?

LOOKED AT MY PAIR.. THEYRE PRETTY DOPE.. MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT THE ANKLE PAD ON THE OUTSIDE BY THE 3M IS SUPER FLAT… 6'S ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THAT WAY… ITS KIND OF LIKE THE WHITE/BLK XIII'S THAT HAD THE FLAT SIDE PANELING :rolleyes NOT A BIG DEAL BUT JUST SOMETHING I NOTICED… MINE DID HAVE THIS SMALL TOE BOX SMUDGE BUT IVE COME A LONG WAY FROM BEING A NAZI ABOUT THAT TYPE OF STUFF. GOT ANOTHER 10.5 BUT IM LETTING THEM GO ONCE I GET EM IN HAND

Looking to downsize- got a 10.5 which is TTs to me and without walking in em- the things are massive. Looking for a 10 or maybe even a 9.5. Suggestions?
Worst case scenario, get a sneaker shield. If they're really that big, you won't be able to feel them much and they'll prevent creases along the way. I'd wear a thick sock though still so you have some cushioning against the plastic sneaker shield. I went TTS for my White/Infrared 6 (10.5) and I can barely feel a sneaker shield in it. Usually you have to go up 0.5-1 size before being able to wear a sneaker shield comfortably.

Need a half size up, snagged a 10.5 today. 11 is my usual and these feel tight in the toe box, located in Toledo OH if someone can help.

Random stupid survey:

Those with multiple pairs, do you keep the pair on ice with more or less blemishes than the other pair, or do you not care which you wear first as long as you have one pair on ice...?
I always keep the more pristine pair on ice  (  in case i have to get rid of them in the future  )   and  wear the other .

Last edited:
Those who got in store today/yesterday (Black Friday) what are the production dates on your shoes?

both of my pairs shipped already with a tracking number via ndc
nthat.gif

messed up hella people's orders are being cancelled. smh

Gonna check back tomorrow. My ndc order showing partially shipped, i have tracking for my kids pair, but my mens and PS pairs still saying "Preparing to ship".
My GS pair has shipped but my men's pair that I waited a few hours for order confirmation, is still "preparing to ship"

Most of these kids in to sneakers don't even associate Kanye with Jordan's anymore

They associate him with the Yeezy. Look at how varsity reds sat.

When was he wearing Jordan's 6+ years ago?

They're buying them, because they're Jordan's and it's a holiday release.
Nah..

The Varsity Red's came out in 2010. It was right after that, the Kanye started wearing his 6s religiously. He had worn them sporadically before but in 2011 he was wearing them in every picture and with every outfit. That's when the KTT crowd realized that they loved the 6's and missed out on the Varsity Red release.

Since then they been paying rape for the Varsitys and praying for another release of the bred colorway. 

Just like those kids didn't realize that they liked the 1s until Kanye started wearing them religiously in 2012-2013

All of a sudden the 6s and the 1s were all them dudes "grails" 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Picked up a pair from Foot Locker. Was excited to have copped 2 pairs...until i opened the box. Shoe looks like displays that people mess with.  Some areas look a little faded. I'ts not because the nubuck is brushed to another side or anything..Will be getting rid of these :smh: Disappointed
View media item 1280291View media item 1280296

View media item 1280259

Hey Ray, if you look closely at other people's pics on here of their infrareds, you will notice that they have those scuff looking marks as well. I looked at my pair just like you later on when I got home, and I noticed the same thing, wasn't the "brushing effect". Then I went on here and just saw your post and went back and looked at other people's pics. The reason this issue most likely exists is because of the supply chain involved. Let me break it down a little.

From what I understand, sometimes or maybe all the time, the shoes are shipped separately and the Jordan boxes are shipped separately to the distributors. They then assemble these boxes and put the shoes inside with all the "tissue papers" which eventually make their way to the various chains and other avenues which sell directly to consumers. Therefore you can imagine several big boxes that have nothing but these Jordan shoes stacked one on top of the other. Maybe they have different boxes per size, like one big box of just a bunch of size 9s all thrown in together, laying on top of each other.

That's the only logical explanation I have, because I've noticed it with some prior releases as well. Maybe a shoe like the XI, due to it's patent leather possibly getting scuffed big time aspect, gets boxed and then shipped together as one unit.

Just my thoughts...

Damn I struck out everywhere! FNL did me dirty by never getting my payment through!
Any has a 9.5 or 10 for a reasonable price?

Back
Top Bottom