Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I see the price point as a plus now.

Used to buy every retro that would drop each month but now, at least with Air jordan, it's pretty much 1-2 a year

In the long run, Ive saved more money from buying sneakers bc the prices are so ridiculous now. Im not willing to pay 180+ for every retro i kinda sorta like and im fine with that

Shoes are meant to be worn. I think. So im not gonna sit here and knit pick every crooked thread on them. Im just gonna wear and enjoy them.

Both the pairs I bought were immaculate though lol
I thought I was the only one?! I did a lot of my Jordan collecting in late 2010 to 2012 Bred 11 in which hype didn't let me cop.

It's more kicks....more brands but even still with only 2 feet how many kicks can you wear ?

I cop og colors mostly but slow down more each year. Retro Jordan plus color ways are hardly something to write home about except for noted reseller Mercedes Benz car payment prices.

I don't buy Jordan's enough anymore to nitpick them. I know quality is crap and I know to expect that. But since I only buy a few jays a year I'm cool with it. I'll grab the jays I want and beat them to the ground because at the end of the day they make great beaters. Especially these

I'll put it this way

I've bought international things online and if they take longer than like 2-3 weeks to arrive then maybe you betta call somebodyyyyy...

View media item 1282528
if you use paypal you covered and good, you can let em know

If you use other hopefully get at your bank or cc

Last edited by a moderator:
If y'all think it's bad right now wait till next week when people start getting their pairs and complain about the color not being infrared.. Not liking the 3m... How cheap they feel.. Sizing not being right..

People will always complain... Its not 1991, if you want to be happy buy an og. jb won't give us what we want because what we want is something they are trying to protect.. "originality"

If y'all think it's bad right now wait till next week when people start getting their pairs and complain about the color not being infrared.. Not liking the 3m... How cheap they feel.. Sizing not being right..

People will always complain... Its not 1991, if you want to be happy buy an og. jb won't give us what we want because what we want is something they are trying to protect.. "originality"
People going to eat these up like bred 4s....the colorway too nice to write it off completely

Been gone for a few hours and I'm behind 7 pages? DAMN! 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

way more pages than the columbia 11 lol. if you really sit back and look at grail pairs and ones that actually have legit history these are in the top 10 j's of all time i think

i got a pair of sport blue 6's still on ice and i never really thought about it but hell these will be easier to match with anything you wear. prolly look real good with just normal blue jeans dont have to super swag to pull em off

over sold is all
Something happened like this in the air tech challenge thread and the site admin cancelled orders bcuz ppl did some kind of hack or trick

Lol the kicker is the site admin seen ppl leaving nt forum and came in the thread and told them to stop literally it was hilarious.

I run a ecommerce site myself and I'm always curious to see where ppl found me from and their buying behavior on my site. BUSTED! They see everything...trust me lol

Even if you don't buy and you add it to cart to see how much it is in check out , I see it. That's why retailers have the option to shoot u an email with your items u never bought but just left in cart.

Last edited:
i got a pair of sport blue 6's still on ice and i never really thought about it but hell these will be easier to match with anything you wear. prolly look real good with just normal blue jeans dont have to super swag to pull em off

As long as your shirt isn't "Red".

[thread="540677"] [/thread]

grizz you got 1 pair though right
nope.. only my grade school order that i had to help somebody with went through.. my pair got cancelled

whoa. i thought you and a couple of other were successful.

Was this harder than some of us expected?

Either way I am predicting nike and other retailers will restock monday just like others might take phone orders

These things are probably not sold out....atleast at the major retailers.

Back
Top Bottom