Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Infrared is a MADE UP color name by Nike given to a shade of red. It's called Infrared23 for a reason I'm sure because the original was just Infrared and the 2000 was a "Deep Infrared" hence it was darker while the 2010 was the ACTUAL Infrared like the original. This thread has turned into complainers if you don't like the shoes you bought RETURN THEM and let the people who bought them, enjoy them and discuss.

Infrared isnt a made up color. It's a color thats been established prolly before Nike was founded.

Infrared on the 2000 was the closet shade, even though it was called deep infrared. 2010 wasnt close to the 91 thats why NT backlashed initially at the pack.

It's called Infrared23 prolly to differentiate these from others so Nike can double dip consumers for when the do it right next time. Prolly in 2 yrs knowing JB.

I myself don't have a problem with the color. But at the same time I dont lie to myself. Theyre bright, but still iight.

Quality on these make my 2010 Varsity Reds look like they came from a dumpster. Very pleased with this iteration and looking forward to doubling up. Had the chance release day but just wasnt sure how I'd like them in person.

Quality on these make my 2010 Varsity Reds look like they came from a dumpster. Very pleased with this iteration and looking forward to doubling up. Had the chance release day but just wasnt sure how I'd like them in person.

finally, someone said it

I GOT THE PACKAGE...UPS SENT IT TO THE WRONG HOUSE...YAAAAASSSSSSSSS!
delivert-andrew.jpg

Infrared isnt a made up color. It's a color thats been established prolly before Nike was founded.

Infrared on the 2000 was the closet shade, even though it was called deep infrared. 2010 wasnt close to the 91 thats why NT backlashed initially at the pack.

It's called Infrared23 prolly to differentiate these from others so Nike can double dip consumers for when the do it right next time. Prolly in 2 yrs knowing JB.

I myself don't have a problem with the color. But at the same time I dont lie to myself. Theyre bright, but still iight.

This guy gets it.

infrared 23... Not infrared. We will get an infrared pair in the future.

I like the color as well but they ain't close to what we want.. Let's face facts.

Last edited:
finally, someone said it
I think it's been said a couple of times already. Consensus is that no one listed the 2010's. Personally, I have no complaints. Pretty durable and can take a beating

The thing is I actually loved my 2010s until these new ones showed up. Theyre just cut better...better execution...paint on the midsoles seems way more durable but only time will tell. Just very pleased with this new one. My 2000s were my fav tho. Never had the OG.

This guy gets it.

infrared 23... Not infrared. We will get an infared pair in the future.

I like the color as well but they ain't close to what we want.. Let's face facts.

That's why he is now a mod...so proud #ntpizzaboys

I'm sick that I didn't double up. I will have to soon tho. Next month after Christmas I'm rerouting. 2 pairs is a must[emoji]128175[/emoji]

Ordered 7.5 from Eastbay.

I received it, today.

Eastbay sent me 12.5.

??????

WHAT IS THIS?

THEY ARE OFFERING FULL AMOUNT OF REFUND OR EXCHANGE WITH DIFFERENT PRODUCT.

WOW.
mad.gif

SIZE 8 GOT CANCLED FROM KICKZ, AND NOW THIS.

WHAT A GREAT MONTH TO END THIS YEAR.

The thing is I actually loved my 2010s until these new ones showed up. Theyre just cut better...better execution...paint on the midsoles seems way more durable but only time will tell. Just very pleased with this new one. My 2000s were my fav tho. Never had the OG.
Don't get me wrong, 2014>>>>>>2010. But just like any other retro, they will never, EVER, be like the OG, in one way or another.

Don't get me wrong, 2014>>>>>>2010. But just like any other retro, they will never, EVER, be like the OG, in one way or another.

No doubt. Prolly for the best.

I received it, today.
Eastbay sent me 12.5.
??????
WHAT IS THIS?

WOW.>:

12.5 is a rare size, I'd flip it and get your size off a restock

I'm Only Reading Posts that Have RED TEXT in them and a link...
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Infrared to me was always like a laser red or semi-neon red. Im not big on the 23 version except for the 3s. I like that combo alot.

I received it, today.
Eastbay sent me 12.5.
??????
WHAT IS THIS?

WOW.>:

Apparently their warehouse workers dont know hwo to read because the same exact thing happend to me.. I complained and was able to get 25$ back in gift cards. not gonna return the 12.5 for a refund though. Hopefully someone will take it off my hands.

Not close at all... I'd rather rock the pair on the left.  Just look at the contrast of colors and how the material looks compared to the retro.  Sad... these days the retros just look like straight up replicas of the OG's.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom