Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

who said TTS? i thought the general consensus on these were to go .5 down? 
Right before RD, people were saying these felt narrower than the other 6s that dropped this year. I didn't believe them and went .5 down. Glad I didn't listen to them. 

Right before RD, people were saying these felt narrower than the other 6s that dropped this year. I didn't believe them and went .5 down. Glad I didn't listen to them. 
when they said TTS they prob just meant go with your normal JB retro size. I know I personally am a tts 11.5 with JB retros and a TTS 12 with Nike's. But u can throw some extra insoles in them which apparantly alot of people claim they need and u should be good. Just my .02 cents

Last edited:
Yeah they run a bit big for me as well, I think it's due to the shape of the back of the shoe and overall snugness. I feel the toe box when I move a little, similar to my IVs yet it doesn't hold my foot as snug. Going half a size down might have been irritating in the long run.

when they said TTS they prob just meant go with your normal JB retro size. I know I personally am a tts 11.5 with JB retros and a TTS 12 with Nike's. But u can throw some extra insoles in them which apparantly alot of people claim they need and u should be good. Just my .02 cents
I put insoles in my infrared23 6s that are a 12. Def a lot better. I have yet to try on my black infrareds. I'm sure they fit just like my whites that I tried on real quick in an 11.5. Still roomy

I put insoles in my infrared23 6s that are a 12. Def a lot better. I have yet to try on my black infrareds. I'm sure they fit just like my whites that I tried on real quick in an 11.5. Still roomy
Yea the blacks just run a hair smaller than the whites. Just because of the Durabuck I think. I went with an 11.5 in all of the 4 OG colorways 6s this year except the white infrareds I went with a 12 and they're a little too big unless I got extra insoles in them.

Last edited:
still talkin about the color? how pathetic. lemme end it. this color is amazing, the shoe is amazing (almost identical to the 00 model (which everyone grails over) and VARSITY RED IS ****** WACK!! /thread

trollin rickrollin

I really wanted to cop these for retail. They were my first pair at 8 years old. I saw the link pop up in here last Friday was told the site was legit and jumped at it. Made a mistake. In the email I sent them I requested a refund if there was no more in stock to ship me
did you ever get this resolved with SNS?

Back
Top Bottom