Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

THIS ^. . After wearing 6's people should have a great appreciation of how MJ could play in these for a year. SMFH

Dudes whining about comfort...

J 1-6 were all wearing cardboard on your soles.

7 onwards got better.

actually it got better when the 10s released. When they switched from using polyurethane midsoles to phylon. The differences btw the 9s and 10s are night and day.

Haven't worn my pair yet. But I'm not sure if I'm the only one complaining, haven't checked this thread since I copped. But I really despise the pink color.

Turned me off from them

frown.gif
What sizes did they have up?
FSR

Already had a pair from the 2010 Infrared pack so I passed on the 2014 version on release date. But copped this past weekend on a random restock for a steal price of $136 shipped
View media item 1347723

lucky....

as far as customizing goes it would be great if nike officially offered official repainting or restoring services for vintage shoes, however the rate at which they try to re release the stuff we want only to come out the way that we may or may not have expected is generally a long gap. nike wants to keep producing profits by making retros almost good instead of perfect cause we know if its perfect then thats it, perfection is the final and last stop of any product and thats when people may stop buying or the phase gets phased out.

instead of an official company, or better yet the official source like nike, people who look at private customizers like they aint sanctioned or authorized to modify the shoe are kinda high on their pride. you buy the shoe you do what you want to the shoe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I always happen to be at work when these damn restocks happen. I was told by an employee at Nike Town NY that restocka will probably happen around the time of the All Star game. Anyone know if theres any truth to that ?

I always happen to be at work when these damn restocks happen. I was told by an employee at Nike Town NY that restocka will probably happen around the time of the All Star game. Anyone know if theres any truth to that ?
Usually yes. Just pay attention. Follow Nike on Twitter if you haven't already. Restocks are tough to get through anyway man so don't hold your breathe

Back
Top Bottom