Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

If I didn't pick up the 1 lows from this past weekend , I would be hoping for these. Cant justify two shoe purchases in less than a week. Hopefully if these do restock the resell price "might go down". $250+ is crazy IMO.

Last edited:
If I didn't pick up the 1 lows from this past weekend , I would be hoping for these. Cant justify two shoe purchases in less than a week. Hopefully if these do restock the resell price "might go down". $250+ is crazy IMO.
I'm sure you can get a better deal if you inquire eBay sellers for Pay Pal invoice purchase or local FB groups

So you guys don't think this restock will go down tonight? If not tonight maybe tomorrow? Was looking forward to attempting to get the 11s.

So you guys don't think this restock will go down tonight? If not tonight maybe tomorrow? Was looking forward to attempting to get the 11s.
Best advice: save the links you need and stay glued to NT, unless you are to Twitter. I don't beleive these were ACTUALLY confirmed anyway. It not, Nike is due for their large restock anyway and these will def. be on it

Back
Top Bottom