buy n sell forum ...

Is it not updating each post or am I bugging out ? And what is the point to screening each reply that takes days to update just curious of how that prevents any fraud

Is it not updating each post or am I bugging out ? And what is the point to screening each reply that takes days to update just curious of how that prevents any fraud

I don't see how it could prevent fraud but I do see how it insures that all the posts are up to guidelines. Then again it's just as easy to look at one and delete/edit it than it would be to read one then accept it.

I don't see how it could prevent fraud but I do see how it insures that all the posts are up to guidelines. Then again it's just as easy to look at one and delete/edit it than it would be to read one then accept it.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

you made a post about the music forum in general, now you make one about the buying/selling forum

you made a post about the music forum in general, now you make one about the buying/selling forum

Originally Posted by go rilla

If he made a post in buy/sell he won't see it for a few days. I believe that's part of his point, lol.

Originally Posted by go rilla

If he made a post in buy/sell he won't see it for a few days. I believe that's part of his point, lol.

Made a post about the music forum about 6 months ago and you still remember? Lulz damb some life u must have

Made a post about the music forum about 6 months ago and you still remember? Lulz damb some life u must have

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

says the guy that got run out of the music forum and cried to general and made fun of

says the guy that got run out of the music forum and cried to general and made fun of

yeah the whole buy/sell format is complete idiocy. it does not deter fraud as we still see "Help NT been scammed by ____" threads monthly. we should be able to instantly update our postings and THEY should be able to MODERATE the bumpers and outdated. Mods do a pretty good job everywhere else on the board.

yeah the whole buy/sell format is complete idiocy. it does not deter fraud as we still see "Help NT been scammed by ____" threads monthly. we should be able to instantly update our postings and THEY should be able to MODERATE the bumpers and outdated. Mods do a pretty good job everywhere else on the board.

buy n sell sucks because of all the flakers on this site, those dudes are lucky i dont keep their names and make a thread about them
30t6p3b.gif

buy n sell sucks because of all the flakers on this site, those dudes are lucky i dont keep their names and make a thread about them
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

30t6p3b.gif

we should make a list of all the flakers to ignore them for future reference

Back
Top Bottom