Child Support Aint No Joke Fellas

John Wick

formerly jayzonmytoes
Man I'm over seas and could go to my court hearing... so i missed it and my baby moms won... she going to be getting $800 a month from me  
tired.gif
sick.gif
... off of one child... and if there is any NT'ers on here who are in the service please tell me this is ridiculous because you and me both know we don't make that much money.... IDK how the court system came up with that amount but this is str8 crazy i can't afford that... I'm basically going to be getting damn near a half a check every pay day and be putting my life on the line at the same time and got bills to pay!!! This freaking sucks man... The court system didn't even ask me anything on how much i make or nothing.... 
mad.gif

frown.gif

Originally Posted by NoMoreJayzOnMyToes

Man I'm over seas and could go to my court hearing... so i missed it and my baby moms won... she going to be getting $800 a month from me  
tired.gif
sick.gif
... off of one child... and if there is any NT'ers on here who are in the service please tell me this is ridiculous because you and me both know we don't make that much money.... IDK how the court system came up with that amount but this is str8 crazy i can't afford that... I'm basically going to be getting damn near a half a check every pay day and be putting my life on the line at the same time and got bills to pay!!! This freaking sucks man... The court system didn't even ask me anything on how much i make or nothing.... 
mad.gif

frown.gif
damb. 
30t6p3b.gif

Where's the NT'er with the TEAM RAW sig "1 min of pleasure>>>>then 18 years of CS." or something like that.
laugh.gif

OP i don't know what to tell you.
30t6p3b.gif

and the bad thing is me and my friends who are in the military who have more rank than me don't even pay that much for 2 kids.... i even know guys who make more than me with one kid who don't pay that much... IDK what she said at the court hearing but man did the court really favor in her side.... They don't even care that I'm over seas supporting the country and couldn't leave my job to go to the hearing.... Plus i tried to get a Phone hearing but they told me it was too late to do that because i had to schedule it within 30 days of the hearing... But they fail to understand that it takes damn near 30 days to receive mail here to know i had a court date

OP I would definitely grab a lawyer when you come back or even provide proof of income.  They can only take out based on what you make.  If the pay doesn't warrant $800 a month then they can't do that.  Best of luck to you.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

OP I would definitely grab a lawyer when you come back or even provide proof of income.  They can only take out based on what you make.  If the pay doesn't warrant $800 a month then they can't do that.  Best of luck to you.

i know in texas its 25% of your check regardless of how much you make. plus you have to pay half of the medical bills that the kid has. back when i was on CS i was paying 140 per week. CS also increase when you get a raise at work so dont let her know that. i know a guy that was getting 25% out of his check per week ($300) becasue he was making good money. so he decides to beat the system and get a lower paying job thinking it was going to lower his CS, but little did he know they were still taking out the $300 out of his check. dude screwed himself up. dude now has a full time job and part time plus a side hustle just to make a living. either strap up or work out your difference because paying CS isnt a joke. like they say " its cheaper to keep her" OP you can always get more time to work out the problem if you say you want a paternity test and they wont start taking the money out your check until 30 days if the child is yours. it will give you an extra 30 days to figure something out.

TERRELL OWENS
I Can't Afford My 
Child Support Payments
1030-terrell-owens-tmz-ex-credit.jpg

Times are tough for Terrell Owens -- so much so the currently former NFL star is asking a judge to lower his child support payments ... TMZ has learned. 

Owens, who is currently not an NFL roster, wants to reduce the payments he's making for a son he shares with baby mama Monique Reynolds ... because, according to his rep, he's simply not getting paid these days. 

The rep says Owens wants to make the payments a little more reasonable, adding, "His child support payments should mirror his income today and not be based on his income from over four years ago."

Owens was due in court in Northern California for a child support modification hearing on October 24, but didn't show up. His rep says his lawyers tried to reschedule, but lawyers for Reynolds refused.

T.O.'s audition for prospective NFL teams -- the one nobody showed up to -- was the next day.

i dont get it

either make sure the chick is on BC or PULL OUT

wont be me, ever.

Originally Posted by Beware The Underdog

Where's the NT'er with the TEAM RAW sig "1 min of pleasure>>>>then 18 years of CS." or something like that.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif

But damn $800? RIP

what in the hell 800$ a month smh.... thats od crazy as hell
some dude mentioned that women don't even spend much of that $$$ on their kids they spend that @$*$ on their selves
men i feel you op i hope you win that case

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Back
Top Bottom