Child Support Aint No Joke Fellas

http://www.tmz.com/2011/11/07/terrell-owens-child-support/?adid=rr_tmzsports

hard to paste but fam is hurting 
30t6p3b.gif

20k a month for each of 4 kids 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Swag Odie

How does the pull-out method NOT work? Unless you have a combo of horrible aim and extremely virulent sperms....

Are you serious?  No seriously are you serious?

yes sir the courts are not showing no love to people that r not paying child support they r locking u up really quick now so if u aint gonna own up then u better strap it up lol

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

[Ol Otis] Its cheaaper ta keeeep ha dere boiiiiiii [/Ol Otis]
That's true, but is it worth your happiness.  Did that for my 1st marriage.  Now we're divorced and I pay child support.  Life goes on.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

[Ol Otis] Its cheaaper ta keeeep ha dere boiiiiiii [/Ol Otis]
That's true, but is it worth your happiness.  Did that for my 1st marriage.  Now we're divorced and I pay child support.  Life goes on.

Happiness matters, especially as a father, can't let money stress you, pay the chick and stay in their life, you'll be happy if you grind and think right.

this thread again. I should have it bookmarked and check it before I smash any chick raw. Words of wisdom here

Originally Posted by gambit215

the courts calculate 17 % of your income, plus back child support depending on the child's age. At this point, your only escape is to question paternity and ACTUALLY SHOW UP in court. I don't know your situation but being overseas while there is a hearing with your seed is not exactly responsible............ All I can say at this point is be there for your kid, its not your kid fault it was born, you don't have to be friends with the baby momma, but you can be good parents.

He's overseas because he is on active duty in the military. Hence he couldn't come back stateside for the hearing. On top of that, he requested a phone hearing, but they said it would have to be requested 30 days prior. And it takes close to 30 days to receive mail. Maybe you should ACTUALLY READ.

How does the pull-out method NOT work? Unless you have a combo of horrible aim and extremely virulent sperms....

There are sperm in the pre-cum, and virulent is not the word you'd be looking for there.

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

There are sperm in the pre-cum, and virulent is not the word you'd be looking for there.
Maybe its just me, but I don't do that 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Virulent is the word I was looking for, as in markedly "able to overcome bodily defensive mechanisms"

everyone precums master of swag. you don't notice it, because it's mixing with the female's juices. And if you want to interpret the definition of virulent in that capacity knock yourself out. But it'd be into the mechanisms defending cells from a virus, not holding back semen.

Back
Top Bottom