- CIAA 2012 -

Never been before but I'm headin down thursday.
pimp.gif

Whos rockin w/ charlotte that wknd?

smh, my friends been planning this trip since they went last year, now I cant go cuz I just got a new job, they talking about going from tuesday-tuesday.... way too long... im tight I cant go... every time they plan a trip, i miss out because of work

I went down to visit my boy last year and let me tell you the city was insane. the malls were like a fashion show with everyone trying to show out with their best gear and there was mad dope cars from donks, to luxury whips. we didn't go out downtown that weekend tho kinda kept it local in huntersville

Grad of LC...we made it the championship game last year for the first time in school history.

I hope we can do it again this year. I work at the school and campus will be dead all week.

Fine women galore though...and your typical ghetto fab hood rats will be out in full force.

I'll be down on Thursday afternoon with Da Bruhz. The only thing I don't really get is people that didn't go to college or a CIAA school(like myself, lol....) going down. Besides, I don't want to go down to Charlotte to be with a bunch of folks from DC down there.

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

I'll be down on Thursday afternoon with Da Bruhz. The only thing I don't really get is people that didn't go to college or a CIAA school(like myself, lol....) going down. Besides, I don't want to go down to Charlotte to be with a bunch of folks from DC down there.

Man i Swear DMV people are everywhere on the east coast. I went to ATL for homecoming and everyone i met was from here. I was tight. I wanna go but I'm sure it too late for a hotel and I don't even know anyone that attended a CIAA school
laugh.gif
I went in HS and could tell it was poppin but never web in college.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

VUU 
pimp.gif

I'm not going tho
frown.gif

Running around telling people you went to Union is not Something to be proud of.

I was going to go to CIAA but I'm going to Mexico instead. I have heard crazy stories about CIAA.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by Retro23J

VUU 
pimp.gif

I'm not going tho
frown.gif

Running around telling people you went to Union is not Something to be proud of.
eyes.gif
Right how dare I have a little school spirit and be proud of the University I graduated from.

Doesn't work like that with me or anyone else that finished there. You should know that if you even know of the school enough to come out of your mouth like that.

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

What isn't to understand? There are thousands of women down there. It is a damn Freak-Nic type event that pulls in thousands of black people. 

Been in NC since 2008, now it's my senior year and I still never had a chance to go to CI. I'll live vicariously through all the people who go.
laugh.gif

Im def. trying to be up there this weekend, especially since Im going to be right outside of Charlotte tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom