Conversational skills

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

You putting the p on a pedestal ...

Ever play a pick up game of ball with your boys?
And you talking mad greasy ("you not seeing me out here son...", I''m a beast etc...)
and one of them dare you to make the next shot,
and you really don't care if it goes in or not cause you still gonna talk smack?

Treat ALL broads in that manner
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

And you talking mad greasy ("you not seeing me out here son...", I''m a beast etc...)
and you really don't care if it goes in or not cause you still gonna talk smack?

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trent Ferris

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

wow dude YNS

Bowlin is not the greatest thing, but If chick wants to kick it best believe I ma chill

you just ruined your chances of ever gettin some and she was basically throwing it at you since she approached you smh

wow dude YNS

Bowlin is not the greatest thing, but If chick wants to kick it best believe I ma chill

you just ruined your chances of ever gettin some and she was basically throwing it at you since she approached you smh

just think everytime she went to throw the ball you were goin to have a perfect view of dat mASS, but instead you'll be at home studyin for class.

/flows 2011

just think everytime she went to throw the ball you were goin to have a perfect view of dat mASS, but instead you'll be at home studyin for class.

/flows 2011

To add to what others have said, pick up on things she says in the convo. It's probably stuff she's interested in.

She brought up bowling... You could say anything about the bowling.... "Oh, I'm not that good, I wouldn't wanna lose to a girl" in a sarcastic voice... Or if you're not ready to use sarcasm, ask, "Oh, do you bowl a lot? You must like big balls" and WIO.
Anyway, you get the point. If she wants to talk to you, you don't have to be Mr. Perfect. Just keep the convo going and keep it fun and keep her comfortable.

To add to what others have said, pick up on things she says in the convo. It's probably stuff she's interested in.

She brought up bowling... You could say anything about the bowling.... "Oh, I'm not that good, I wouldn't wanna lose to a girl" in a sarcastic voice... Or if you're not ready to use sarcasm, ask, "Oh, do you bowl a lot? You must like big balls" and WIO.
Anyway, you get the point. If she wants to talk to you, you don't have to be Mr. Perfect. Just keep the convo going and keep it fun and keep her comfortable.

pimp.gif

Truer words, have never been spoken.

pimp.gif

Truer words, have never been spoken.

should have just said some slick $$!$ like "you tryin to bag me" or ask if its on her...

not be a smart !%% but never let em see you sweat...

she already asked you out so the hard part is over...if it doesn't work out just use that as practice...  

Oh, do you bowl a lot? You must like big balls"
  she's probably get up and walk away at that point...i know i would

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

let's give dude a break not everyone is that witty, and being nervous makes the dumbest/ least thought out responses slip off the tongue. Everybody thinks of better things they could have said after the initial embarassment.

we've all been there
ohwell.gif
well everyone except for henzo

should have just said some slick $$!$ like "you tryin to bag me" or ask if its on her...

not be a smart !%% but never let em see you sweat...

she already asked you out so the hard part is over...if it doesn't work out just use that as practice...  

Oh, do you bowl a lot? You must like big balls"
  she's probably get up and walk away at that point...i know i would

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

let's give dude a break not everyone is that witty, and being nervous makes the dumbest/ least thought out responses slip off the tongue. Everybody thinks of better things they could have said after the initial embarassment.

we've all been there
ohwell.gif
well everyone except for henzo

WIO wasn't a serious suggestion... But it would make a good story for NT.

And yeah, it is incredibly hard to be witty on the spot. But, even if you're not witty, just with some practice you can figure out how to keep a convo interesting.

WIO wasn't a serious suggestion... But it would make a good story for NT.

And yeah, it is incredibly hard to be witty on the spot. But, even if you're not witty, just with some practice you can figure out how to keep a convo interesting.

Being with speaking to all those people you see in a day that you will never see again.

Think of it as target practice.
Talk to cashiers, neighbors, people in elevators. Whatever.
Talk about current events and weather to start.
Take mental notes about what went well and what can be improved on.

How you gonna talk to a beautiful woman if you can't talk to the old dude bagging your groceries ?

Being with speaking to all those people you see in a day that you will never see again.

Think of it as target practice.
Talk to cashiers, neighbors, people in elevators. Whatever.
Talk about current events and weather to start.
Take mental notes about what went well and what can be improved on.

How you gonna talk to a beautiful woman if you can't talk to the old dude bagging your groceries ?

Back
Top Bottom