Conversational skills

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

She brought up bowling... You could say anything about the bowling.... "Oh, I'm not that good, I wouldn't wanna lose to a girl" in a sarcastic voice... Or if you're not ready to use sarcasm, ask, "Oh, do you bowl a lot? You must like big balls" and WIO.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Oh, do you bowl a lot? You must like big balls"
  she's probably get up and walk away at that point...i know i would

Yea.... but what happens when he WIO, what would you do ?

She brought up bowling... You could say anything about the bowling.... "Oh, I'm not that good, I wouldn't wanna lose to a girl" in a sarcastic voice... Or if you're not ready to use sarcasm, ask, "Oh, do you bowl a lot? You must like big balls" and WIO.

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

Nt I need advice, I'm not afraid to approach females or talk to them, but I can't hold a conversation with a girl unless im drunk at a party. It's so bad to the point this girl in my class who I never spoke to before sat next to me and invited me to bowling, and I said I don't really like bowling and then it was just an awkward pause
30t6p3b.gif

dude you're never gonna procreate..

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

Nt I need advice, I'm not afraid to approach females or talk to them, but I can't hold a conversation with a girl unless im drunk at a party. It's so bad to the point this girl in my class who I never spoke to before sat next to me and invited me to bowling, and I said I don't really like bowling and then it was just an awkward pause
30t6p3b.gif

dude you're never gonna procreate..

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

i've already walked away so he might as well just fap

i've already walked away so he might as well just fap

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

You putting the p on a pedestal ...

Ever play a pick up game of ball with your boys?
And you talking mad greasy ("you not seeing me out here son...", I''m a beast etc...)
and one of them dare you to make the next shot,
and you really don't care if it goes in or not cause you still gonna talk smack?

Treat ALL broads in that manner
pimp.gif

this

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

You putting the p on a pedestal ...

Ever play a pick up game of ball with your boys?
And you talking mad greasy ("you not seeing me out here son...", I''m a beast etc...)
and one of them dare you to make the next shot,
and you really don't care if it goes in or not cause you still gonna talk smack?

Treat ALL broads in that manner
pimp.gif

this

Girls are humans, talk to them as such...As a guy said there isn't anything miraculous to say to a girl each time, just be yourself and act like you would around your friends.

Girls are humans, talk to them as such...As a guy said there isn't anything miraculous to say to a girl each time, just be yourself and act like you would around your friends.

She wanted to palm your balls son..

You ruined it.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You can still recover, brah.  Just ask her random questions and act like youre interested in what she's saying, the rest should fall into place.

She wanted to palm your balls son..

You ruined it.
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You can still recover, brah.  Just ask her random questions and act like youre interested in what she's saying, the rest should fall into place.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Being with speaking to all those people you see in a day that you will never see again.

Think of it as target practice.
Talk to cashiers, neighbors, people in elevators. Whatever.
Talk about current events and weather to start.
Take mental notes about what went well and what can be improved on.

How you gonna talk to a beautiful woman if you can't talk to the old dude bagging your groceries ?

QFT.

...The title of this post speaks to conversational skills, so that's what the focus should remain. The biggest difference between attractive/ desirable women in general, and average guys are general social interaction skills. Most women are a bit more socially savvier than men, due to the fact that they're approached more often then men, and are forced to interact more often. Women tend to be better listeners, and speak with a moderate tone, which is a testament to how often they're placed into conversational environments.

...Hate to get off into that little tangent, but I've definitely become better from an interaction standpoint by just speaking to random people.

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Being with speaking to all those people you see in a day that you will never see again.

Think of it as target practice.
Talk to cashiers, neighbors, people in elevators. Whatever.
Talk about current events and weather to start.
Take mental notes about what went well and what can be improved on.

How you gonna talk to a beautiful woman if you can't talk to the old dude bagging your groceries ?

QFT.

...The title of this post speaks to conversational skills, so that's what the focus should remain. The biggest difference between attractive/ desirable women in general, and average guys are general social interaction skills. Most women are a bit more socially savvier than men, due to the fact that they're approached more often then men, and are forced to interact more often. Women tend to be better listeners, and speak with a moderate tone, which is a testament to how often they're placed into conversational environments.

...Hate to get off into that little tangent, but I've definitely become better from an interaction standpoint by just speaking to random people.

That was about as horrible of an answer that you couldve possible given OP
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

So what you dont like bowling? Just go just to go. Unless you werent feeling this chick. Were you?

Back
Top Bottom