Dating Advice: When is it acceptable for your girl to give out her number?

Dead.

LOL at 10 dates in one month, though.

Shorty probably had you listed as "Food" under her contacts anyways.

Just keep it pushing.
Too much confusion about the word "date." We didn't go on 10 dates in one month. I meant we hung out around 10 times, which included netflix and chill, and just chill, nights. If you want to talk going out on a date, in the first month it was like 4 or so

If you can replace her by this weekend why are you even stressing over whether or not to drop this chick?

You don't want to commit to her, it's mostly just sex, you can have a new chick in 5 days, but you still wondering what to do even though you feel she disrespected you.

Hhg2RtH.gif

Last edited:
As a mature male who has been a ***** in his early days as I grow I realized one thing...

If your in a relationship... You have no side friends. Her friends are your friends and vice versa.

Her taking his number in front of you isn't a problem.

Her making plans with him when your NOT there is the issue.

No. Side. Meet. Ups. With. The. Opposite. Sex.

If your serious about thing with her.

As a mature male who has been a ***** in his early days as I grow I realized one thing...

If your in a relationship... You have no side friends. Her friends are your friends and vice versa.

THANK YOU!

THANK YOU!

But none of this applies to OP.

For 1) No plans were made, only numbers exchanged 2) They're not even together 3) He ****** another girl while dating and 4) They're not even together!

So OP made a thread to get our opinion yet disregards everybody's opinion on the matter
Not at all. All roasting and jokes aside the feedback here has been enlightening and definitely will have an influence on how this convo will go with her. Appreciate it. 
OP when he saw that the general concensus didn't match his opinion

ffmR1w5.gif
What's the general consensus? The views have been polarizing and extreme in both directions which is much appreciated on my end. Lots of good points brought up that I hadn't thought of thanks to this thread. 

I think this makes a lot of sense. Thanks. 

For 1) No plans were made, only numbers exchanged 2) They're not even together 3) He ****** another girl while dating and 4) They're not even together!

He said himself he was not involved in the discussion.

Which means he wasn't involved in the plans.

Aren't you married?

Would you be cool with your wife stepping away from you to talk to another man and then exchanging numbers.

As a man you know his intuitions so why even let it go to step 2, even thinking your wife would never cheat?

It's not a security issue it's dumb to lead the horse to water.

He said himself he was not involved in the discussion.

Which means he wasn't involved in the plans.

Aren't you married?

Would you be cool with your wife stepping away from you to talk to another man and then exchanging numbers.

As a man you know his intuitions so why even let it go to step 2, even thinking your wife would never cheat?

It's not a security issue it's dumb to lead the horse to water.

Exactly, you just proved most of our point. He wasn't included in the discussion, which he stated himself that the dude didn't even acknowledge him.

Why? BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT TOGETHER. :lol: I don't know what's so hard to grasp here.

And no I'm not married, but even if I were, there's a difference, she would introduce me because WE ARE TOGETHER.

Lots of overreacting from the gallery (Although some of it made me chuckle). She seems like one of those girls that will give her number out to a guy in hopes of being his friend. Silly as it sounds there are a lot of women that think men just want to be their friend. I'm sure she has other orbiters she uses for validation. Good news for the OP is she can use these kinds of guys to do stuff for her that a self-respecting man shouldn't have to do.

I think the OP is best off demoting to her a side piece and resume talking to other girls. Don't give this girl your commitment.

To be fair though a lot of folks that have been single for a while don't know proper relationship ethic. Sometimes it just takes putting that ego and selfishness you've known for so long and chatting it out. I remember when me and an ex first started dating and weren't anything she took an hour long call from her ex at my crib. Wasn't anything fishy since I could hear the call, just light arguing, but the fact she took that time away to focus on another dude, in my own ******* crib had me heated. Had me doing the weebay for an hour straight in different directions. I let her know the deal and sent her *** home after that. She even tried the "but we aren't..." logic, but that's not the point. When we spoke again she was apologetic and understood how it would be disrespectful.
Bish tried that on me one time ...she tried to be slick n take a call from another dude around me n I had to wild her out ...she was all suprised n **** that I acted like that , think it turned her on cuz she kept offering up the head to make it up to me ...but shorty had to go, had to be hard on the ho so she could learn it wasn't cool

OP

Are you upset because you wanted to be with this girl and now you feel like you can't after this or because you felt disrespected she did it in front of you?

This was a sign my G, you don't put that leash on your dog she gonna be playing with some random dog all day.

Back
Top Bottom