Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

THIS PACK GOES WAY TOOOOO HARD!!! I WISH I HAD THESE
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

god these are definitely grails all of them look so nice any dmp pack is nice jordan really broke through with these.

One of the only "packs" I cannot part with. Infrareds are second to me, but the original DMP pack I dont see myself ever getting rid of. In fact, I wouldnt mind another one or 2!

Originally Posted by just blaze

Jealous of all of ya'll that have the DMP's.  Still don't have the pack but recently got half of it which was the XI's.  Sold a DS pair of 2011 concords I had and paid $40 more to get em.  Trying to find a pack but these prices of a $1000, I just can't do it. Really want those VI's though.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73487027@N02/7453102500/http://www.flickr.com/people/73487027@N02/

That doesn't seem like a bad deal...those DMP 11's look fresh, are they DS?

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Jealous of all of ya'll that have the DMP's.  Still don't have the pack but recently got half of it which was the XI's.  Sold a DS pair of 2011 concords I had and paid $40 more to get em.  Trying to find a pack but these prices of a $1000, I just can't do it. Really want those VI's though.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/73487027@N02/7453102500/http://www.flickr.com/people/73487027@N02/

Yeah, DS.  Guess I got sorta lucky and stumbled upon em on CL.  Dude selling em was nice enough to hold em for me while I was at work and since I was the first that contacted him about it.  Even told me there were a few folks offering him $40-$50 more but still sold me the kicks.  That never happens on CL. lol

I still need this pack in my life easily one of the best if not the best pack to release in recent memory

BEST PACK EVER IMO!
But out of curiousity if this pack dropped now, lets say like Spetember, how do u think the overall outlook of it would be? That would mean they woulda dropped after all the CDP's, the retro VI's of 2010, last years Concords and the "Gold Medal Pack". Do you still think they would be as sought after?

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by L7OSER

BEST PACK EVER IMO!
But out of curiousity if this pack dropped now, lets say like Spetember, how do u think the overall outlook of it would be? That would mean they woulda dropped after all the CDP's, the retro VI's of 2010, last years Concords and the "Gold Medal Pack". Do you still think they would be as sought after?
I don't understand how this is relevant or even worthy of discussion...

because we're discussing the Defining Moments Pack........

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

http://www.flickr.com/photos/73487027@N02/7453102500/That's cool...I've come across a few legit honest sellers on Craigslist, not everyone is a crook and looking to rape people...

Yeah, DS.  Guess I got sorta lucky and stumbled upon em on CL.  Dude selling em was nice enough to hold em for me while I was at work and since I was the first that contacted him about it.  Even told me there were a few folks offering him $40-$50 more but still sold me the kicks.  That never happens on CL. lol

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I beat my dmp 11 to the ground... especially after the concords dropped again on xmas...

You're a fool for that one..
indifferent.gif
'11 Concords will never compare to these.

To the dude who got these for '11 Concords +$40, you got a good deal IMO.

The dude who's asking if these would be sought after if they released in September, hell yeah they would. The new level of thirst that these "sneakerheads" are at would make this impossible to get for most of us without connects and these would be all over the resell market priced at what they're at now if not higher. Anything having to do with an XI will instantly fly off shelves into CL and eBay.
eyes.gif

Got my pack tho so I am GOLDEN
pimp.gif
(no pun intended)

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I beat my dmp 11 to the ground... especially after the concords dropped again on xmas...

You're a fool for that one..
indifferent.gif
'11 Concords will never compare to these.

To the dude who got these for '11 Concords +$40, you got a good deal IMO.

The dude who's asking if these would be sought after if they released in September, hell yeah they would. The new level of thirst that these "sneakerheads" are at would make this impossible to get for most of us without connects and these would be all over the resell market priced at what they're at now if not higher. Anything having to do with an XI will instantly fly off shelves into CL and eBay.
eyes.gif

Got my pack tho so I am GOLDEN
pimp.gif
(no pun intended)

I envy you so much bro!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But I respect it.

The only pack I really really want!

Originally Posted by super23freak

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

eff the 6s these are what this pack is all about

Did you get rid of your 6's?
Also defeats the purpose of the 'pack'.

Thats your opinion how ever yes i did get rid of the 6s cause i dont like them, these 11s made this pack im going to beat every pair to the ground on the hunt for more dmp 11s to cause i cant stand those hard crappy concords

Why do some of the 11s have the letters j-o-r-d-a-n in gold on the eyelets and others dont? Was it a limited release thing or something? Sry for being ignorant to the pack. I recently bought a ds pack and my 11s dont have the gold letters.

My pack is still ds....I had to get a size 11(I'm really a size 9.5-10)....I copped for $400 on rd....please don't mind my other ds shoes in the pic....

15n9cud.jpg

I do have a pair of 11's in my size tho....

d6vir.jpg

It sucks when that I was a youngin when these released and there was no way my parents where gonna get me them. Hopefuly one day I can afford to get them

Time flys....

Story: Friends and I play football on Saturdays. One of my boys invites a coworker and he shows up to play football in the DMP IV's....I'm like +**....Next week he's playing in the XI's!!!! They were VVVVVNDS now after many weeks of FB both are .....Well lets just say I shed a tear thinking about it.

Damn, that is disrespect to the pack! And to play football!!!????? Thats a downright waste of a pack!!!!!!!! Dude should be banned from buying J's Lol

Back
Top Bottom