Defining Moments, It's been 6 years

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by Weaverhaw4

Damn, that is disrespect to the pack! And to play football!!!????? Thats a downright waste of a pack!!!!!!!! Dude should be banned from buying J's Lol
They're his shoes he can do what he wants with them. It's really not that serious. It's all relative to your level of income/values.
This.  I've never understood why people get so bent out of shape over what others choose to do with their sneakers.  Their money, their choice.

If only I had the means that I do now back in 06...would've gotten multiples of this pack.  As it stands, I'm still searching for one.  Once I knock a few more grails off the list I'll work harder to secure these.

remember that i camped almost 7 hrs for these...it's nothing compared to these day thou..
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Weaverhaw4

Why do some of the 11s have the letters j-o-r-d-a-n in gold on the eyelets and others dont? Was it a limited release thing or something? Sry for being ignorant to the pack. I recently bought a ds pack and my 11s dont have the gold letters.

That's how they were supposed to originally release (with the gold letters on the side), that's why in the booklet that comes w/ the pack it has the XIs with the lettering.

Pairs were sent to retailers with the lettering, but it was discovered that the gold letters began leaking the gold into the white mesh so they recalled what they could and resent pairs w/o the gold letters. (If I'm not mistaken, the release date for this pack was pushed back because of this)

Although, like any good story there was a catch. There were some stores who didn't send their stock back and proceeded to sell the pairs with gold letters.. they aren't worth much more really, except maybe for someone who's really looking for a pair like that. Some people who have posted in here have pairs like that.

Weird though, from the people who have posted on here w/ the gold letters, I haven't seen much bleeding of the gold letters into the mesh, and it's been 6 years.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Dprociak

Time flys....

Story: Friends and I play football on Saturdays. One of my boys invites a coworker and he shows up to play football in the DMP IV's....I'm like +**....Next week he's playing in the XI's!!!! They were VVVVVNDS now after many weeks of FB both are .....Well lets just say I shed a tear thinking about it.

I respect that, shoes were meant to be worn. Football might not have been the best place to do it for these particular pairs, but he probably gives no damns about their value or meaning.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Time flys....

Story: Friends and I play football on Saturdays. One of my boys invites a coworker and he shows up to play football in the DMP IV's....I'm like +**....Next week he's playing in the XI's!!!! They were VVVVVNDS now after many weeks of FB both are .....Well lets just say I shed a tear thinking about it.

I respect that, shoes were meant to be worn. Football might not have been the best place to do it for these particular pairs, but he probably gives no damns about their value or meaning.

and i would rather him destroy a pair of dmp 6s than rock some fakes, props to him

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by tianju

i wish i can get them to match my jacket.
9c236b5f554b15bdbd687781b7c40d914d4daf26.jpg

Where did you pick up the jacket?  I got the t-shirt, never seen the jacket before...

This jacket appears on ebay from time to time. I bought it two times and subsequently sold it both times bc it was way too expensive for me back then. There was also a hat but rarely seen. I have both of the tees in whit and black and I have em in multiple sizes. The jacket was sweet but if you look at the trim, it doesnt match the shoes at all. They were brown compared to the gold on the shoes. smh. You didnt really miss out on anything when you didnt cop this jacket!

Originally Posted by glenn504

i offered a guy 400 for a pair of dmp 6s, he declined, do you guys think i was low-bawllin him? 

no that sounds fair but theres some stuff you just cant put a price on for some ppl.....

Time flys....

I'm really hoping he was wearing fakes!

i know this isn't the right thread but can someone point me in the direction of some sneaker shields for the low? and if i'm a size 9.5/10 is there a specific size sneaker shield i need to get or is it a universal fit?

Back
Top Bottom