Do men compare themselves to other men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is from the DMV, those girls do speak a lil erm ... different :lol:

DMV broads are godamn lowlifes.

Anywhere you have a majority of males as a audience. You're going to have that ,"street corner" type of discussions. The hell are we suppose to talk about?

Last edited:
It's crazy how a woman has to prove she's a woman on the internet, like they're some sort of endangered species :lol:

:rofl:

:lol:

:smh:

Really what it boils down to is HOW ON EARTH does a woman find NT General? For a guy it makes sense. We were once into sneakers, found this site and discovered a hangout where a bunch of characters dwell and talk **** to each other, occassionally agreeing on something or liking the same things.

We all talk **** to each other and as men are used to that anyway and have thick skin. In a way we're sick because we get a kick out of arguing sometimes. But women don't typically roast each other, debate (sports, music, comic books, movies, etc.), or carry on the way we do. Look at how long the Nas vs Jay Z battle has dragged on in any thread mentioning either of the or their weed carriers.

Something just seems off. And if she is a woman, how did she find NT General in the first place. Had she been lurking she'd see that the roasting is constant. Poor Steezy gets it damn near daily along with others. I've been roasted and challenged. It's all a part of the forum. I wouldn't call it hazing or women bashing, it's just what men do. And this place is full of testosterone.

I went pretty hard on old girl and if she's truly a woman, I apologize sincerely. I'm not gonna cape for her, but I'll lay off.

The softer side of Brolic.

It's crazy how a woman has to prove she's a woman on the internet, like they're some sort of endangered species
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

mean.gif

Really what it boils down to is HOW ON EARTH does a woman find NT General? For a guy it makes sense. We were once into sneakers, found this site and discovered a hangout where a bunch of characters dwell and talk **** to each other, occassionally agreeing on something or liking the same things.

We all talk **** to each other and as men are used to that anyway and have thick skin. In a way we're sick because we get a kick out of arguing sometimes. But women don't typically roast each other, debate (sports, music, comic books, movies, etc.), or carry on the way we do. Look at how long the Nas vs Jay Z battle has dragged on in any thread mentioning either of the or their weed carriers.

Something just seems off. And if she is a woman, how did she find NT General in the first place. Had she been lurking she'd see that the roasting is constant. Poor Steezy gets it damn near daily along with others. I've been roasted and challenged. It's all a part of the forum. I wouldn't call it hazing or women bashing, it's just what men do. And this place is full of testosterone.

I went pretty hard on old girl and if she's truly a woman, I apologize sincerely. I'm not gonna cape for her, but I'll lay off.

The softer side of Brolic.
I wasn't talking specifically about this site or you I just meant in general ( not this general 
laugh.gif
) a woman usually has to prove she's a woman on the internet. It's hilarious.

NT can be hard on women sometimes but I can't think of a single true misogynist on the site.

Nt has never and never will take Ls. We all have dimes on deck with a couple in rotation. We not worried bout a girl/thing coming up in here pouring out emotions like we give a dam. We just need dem pics.

Nt has never and never will take Ls. We all have dimes on deck with a couple in rotation. We not worried bout a girl/thing coming up in here pouring out emotions like we give a dam. We just need dem pics.

Sir..This whole thread is a lost. If you really had a dime, you wouldn't be worried about a picture of me, and having one dime negates the need for having several.

Lol. I don't care. Do you think I'm going to ask for a picture of your supposed dimes. I'm trying to relax at home. It's not a priority.

You soo lose. You never got a picture. You never got a description of a picture. You never got a description of a description of a picture.

I'm at home laughing and guys are getting heated and STILL posting...

You lose. Page 19.

Last edited:
Thing is, its claims of good upbringings, does not reflect what it discusses and how "it" expresses itself.

It's a dude, and typical NTers are throwing their capes on for a dude lol.
Oh my, the SN said it was a "female"!

Let me be extra nice to her. :lol: :smh:
I can smell the virgin in here. Or at least close to Virgin as possible lol.

If it was a female, there is no need to expose her.
But, she wouldn't get treated any differently lol.
She'll be one of the NT fam.

Dudes acting like they're going to wife a chick off of this forum lulz
Damn shame. :smh:

Quench the thirst and relax yourselves.

Whether it's on the Internet or IRL bashing a woman is still bashing a woman.

You lose.

Please post again, like I know you will.

Sir..This whole thread is a lost. If you really had a dime, you wouldn't be worried about a picture of me, and having one dime negates the need for having several.

Lol. I don't care. Do you think I'm going to ask for a picture of your supposed dimes. I'm trying to relax at home. It's not a priority.

You soo lose. You never got a picture. You never got a description of a picture. You never got a description of a description of a picture.

I'm at home laughing and guys are getting heated and STILL posting...

You lose. Page 19.

calma.jpg

DMV broads are godamn lowlifes.

Anywhere you have a majority of males as a audience. You're going to have that ,"street corner" type of discussions. The hell are we suppose to talk about?

Don't blame it on being a male...you're just street corner.

I have yet to see a hood in NOVA. The DMV , yes. But exclusive to Nova...have yet to see one.

Audi got that cape out the cleaners?

I got the pic bros...Kelly aight looking.
Not thread worthy though.

Fall back lil *****. Since that punk Diego aint show up today she mine.
im not a lil dude

an im not diego

where you wanna meet at?

after, we can grab a bite to eat, on me.
tumblr_lo7gxkFs5Z1qe96rro1_500.gif

Grand Central Apple Store

Tomorrow

5 P.M.

You'll get the work Diego was supposed to get.

Keep your money. You'll need it for your hospital bills.

Here's a preview of what's in store for you:

iLN4ujCqBEePU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom