Do men compare themselves to other men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
a good friend of mine has an ex named Kelly I'm from nova also. which part u from?!?

anyways i feel like this thread is a whole lie made up by OP. Nothing but lying details about this whole story. what does us men comparing to other men have to do with your "ex"' hanging with another girl?

no **** he got another woman because you couldn't satisfy his sexually needs...u dumb, prude or both? at least he didn't lead u on which he should've done cause ya atitudtude stinks.

bunch of potholes in your story breh....u don't have to lie about being religious jus tell us u are insecure as much as the killer whale. what religion do u claim to be? obviously u don't care much for it because u already lost ya v card to someone u are not married to.

like I said I'm
in the nova area...grew up here so we can grab some boba teas if ya like my Dms are super dry

a good friend of mine has an ex named Kelly I'm from nova also. which part u from?!?

anyways i feel like this thread is a whole lie made up by OP. Nothing but lying details about this whole story. what does us men comparing to other men have to do with your "ex"' hanging with another girl?

no **** he got another woman because you couldn't satisfy his sexually needs...u dumb, prude or both? at least he didn't lead u on which he should've done cause ya atitudtude stinks.

bunch of potholes in your story breh....u don't have to lie about being religious jus tell us u are insecure as much as the killer whale. what religion do u claim to be? obviously u don't care much for it because u already lost ya v card to someone u are not married to.

like I said I'm
in the nova area...grew up here so we can grab some boba teas if ya like my Dms are super dry
Ether to the highest degree

like I said I'm

Aww thought this thread had died already.

View media item 1220917
You said this:

"no **** he got another woman because you couldn't satisfy his sexually needs...u dumb, prude or both? at least he didn't lead u on which he should've done cause ya atitudtude stinks."

Just saying, if you want to call someone stupid, maybe fix the grammatical errors within your post. Dumb = mute.

Dim witted, stupid, non cognizant were probably what you were searching for here.

Last edited:
because its hollywood for ugly people

Honestly, while lurking, I spent too much time in the political/ social threads. It gave me a phony view of who posts in NT.

Obviously, the main people this thread attracted don't go into those type of discussions because you aren't enlightening me. Thing is, it's lost the entertainment aspect.

This and the bulk of comments left here about pictures, asking if I'm a man...probably from men who haven't read a book all year, entertained a woman or had the company outside of woman from the projects, or have a job they like...

I'm sorry but.... What people say about you , especially considering they don't know you, says a whole lot more about them then it says about you.

I stated that I was insecure about my breakup. Page 1.

You gave me about 20 pages of what you think about yourself.

@Kellyrep  dm me, we can talk about this in private no joke...only if you can handle harsh criticism that's real

making no sense yet again.

not surprised you didn't answer which religion u prefer, or which festival you saw him at. y u dodging my questions?! was it an edm festival?

*looks at thread title

*looks at OP's posts

Claims we aren't enlightening her.

*makes Jag fan gif expression

So you started a this thread to be enlightened about what exactly? I'm lost.

Also there was a triple digit (pages) thread called "Post Your Girl" a while back and from the looks of it, NT does very well with women. That whole y'all must not have a gf thing is more assumptive than your judgment of your ex's new friend.

Most of us have seen multiple pics of each other in various threads, so the pic requests are normal around here. Is there some thirst mixed in? Yes, obviously. But no one is seriously that hard up for a pic of you out of desperation, it's moreso because we don't think you're actually everything that you say you are (hourglass, attractive, etc.).

You claim disappointment in the responses, yet you keep coming back into the thread. That makes no sense. I just don't know what you honestly expected. I personally think the thread is interesting because of your attitude. This whole thing is a train wreck.

Why should I run away from a thread I started? None of it bothers me.

I don't care about your girlfriends. I'm not even going into the thread you referred to. I'm not going to contemplate whether pictures or the relationships are real. It's the Internet. I have very low expectations of what's real.

Out of about 600 posts, there's only probably 3 posters who's names I know due to them repeatedly posting.

This is the Internet to me.

If you actually thought I was a man , I don't we'd be having this conversation.

Again. Page 20. You will never get pictures. You will never get a description of a picture. You will never get a description of a description of a picture.

So if you'd like to avoid wasting time and effort, you'd move on with your life.

I didn't push 20 pages...the men in this thread did.

We both agree it's a train wreck.

*looks at thread title

*looks at OP's posts

Also there was a triple digit (pages) thread called "Post Your Girl" a while back and from the looks of it, NT does very well with women. That whole y'all must not have a gf thing is more assumptive than your judgment of your ex's new friend.

Most of us have seen multiple pics of each other in various threads, so the pic requests are normal around here. Is there some thirst mixed in? Yes, obviously. But no one is seriously that hard up for a pic of you out of desperation, it's moreso because we don't think you're actually everything that you say you are (hourglass, attractive, etc.).

You claim disappointment in the responses, yet you keep coming back into the thread. That makes no sense. I just don't know what you honestly expected. I personally think the thread is interesting because of your attitude. This whole thing is a train wreck.

*looks at thread title

*looks at OP's posts

That "i don't care but I care" attitude :lol:

Here are 2 major contributors as to why this went on for 20 pages.

I should thank you.

I responded to show it wasn't a big deal what was said. To show I had nothing to hide or was afraid or scared off.

Now it can be said I'm not responding because I don't care. So here is my final correspondence to you. You should move on with life as I'll be moving on with mine.

I never once asked for your picture because I don't care what you look like honestly. Just telling you how things work around here.

Move on with my life? :lol:

I've been here for years. You're bent out of shape over nothing and get your feelings hurt easily. Maybe this isn't the place for you.

You can't "not care" and write an essay response to a one liner op :rofl:

Just leave with your dignity :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom