Do men compare themselves to other men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate it had to be you two but one will be at the crib nursing his fail

martin.png

OP if your story is true, it's cool you kept your V that long. Not that it makes you better than anyone but it's cool that there are still women out there who don't feel compelled to give up the yambs to keep a man.

-simp mode activated

Really what it boils down to is HOW ON EARTH does a woman find NT General? For a guy it makes sense. We were once into sneakers, found this site and discovered a hangout where a bunch of characters dwell and talk **** to each other, occassionally agreeing on something or liking the same things.

We all talk **** to each other and as men are used to that anyway and have thick skin. In a way we're sick because we get a kick out of arguing sometimes. But women don't typically roast each other, debate (sports, music, comic books, movies, etc.), or carry on the way we do. Look at how long the Nas vs Jay Z battle has dragged on in any thread mentioning either of the or their weed carriers.

Something just seems off.
posted almost the same thing and based jesus smacked me in the face with his cape....

Sir..This whole thread is a lost. If you really had a dime, you wouldn't be worried about a picture of me, and having one dime negates the need for having several.

this is definitely a female.. only a chick/steezy would come with that logic...

I could have one dime and I'd still take two 5s on a rainy Tuesday night if they played their cards right.

If you dudes ignore Kelly she'll stop posting in this attention seeking thread.

Why should she post a pic when you guys are already giving her damn near 20 pages of attention that she prob won't get IRL?

Last edited:
Really what it boils down to is HOW ON EARTH does a woman find NT General? For a guy it makes sense. We were once into sneakers, found this site and discovered a hangout where a bunch of characters dwell and talk **** to each other, occassionally agreeing on something or liking the same things.

We all talk **** to each other and as men are used to that anyway and have thick skin. In a way we're sick because we get a kick out of arguing sometimes. But women don't typically roast each other, debate (sports, music, comic books, movies, etc.), or carry on the way we do. Look at how long the Nas vs Jay Z battle has dragged on in any thread mentioning either of the or their weed carriers.

Something just seems off.
posted almost the same thing and based jesus smacked me in the face with his cape....

I addressed one stupid question out of your entire post. Hardly caping. Yes people with similar interests tend to date but that doesn't mean all their interests have to be the same. I ain't caped in my life, I'll be damned if I start now.

I addressed one stupid question out of your entire post. Hardly caping. Yes people with similar interests tend to date but that doesn't mean all their interests have to be the same. I ain't caped in my life, I'll be damned if I start now.

Because as we all know women can't be into sneakers. It's a fact. But wait......there have been multiple female NTers. One of which posted in this very thread......huh, that's weird.

Because as we all know women can't be into sneakers. It's a fact. But wait......there have been multiple female NTers. One of which posted in this very thread......huh, that's weird.
Don't you guys see?
We're turning on eachother!
It's tearing us apart!!!

So the general consensus here is:

A) Kelly is real
B) Kelly is PRGirl
C) Kelly is a old NTer (Male)
D) ???

Don't you guys see?
We're turning on eachother!
It's tearing us apart!!!

You're right sophisticated webbie. I say we ban him/her/it before he/she/it ends the brotherhood.

I could have one dime and I'd still take two 5s on a rainy Tuesday night if they played their cards right.

Why should she post a pic when you guys are already giving her damn near 20 pages of attention that she prob won't get IRL?

Are you upset I didn't respond to your pm?

Are you upset I didn't respond to your pm?
Nah you can't just say this and not post that PM
This is PR girl all over again.
laugh.gif

Yall boys send gifts yet?
PR Girl had pics 
grin.gif
If anything she was too free with info
laugh.gif

***Screencaps, posts on IG, tags you know who...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom