Do you get naked in the locker room?

:lol: @ y'all acting shocked.

If this stuff happens at the premier college program, what you think we doing at Bayside High after a hellish practice?

Boys will be boys. Nothing wrong a little horseplay to keep up team morale. 8)

Before I die I will slap some locker room cheeks AGAIN!!!!!

Please answer my question:

How do you even react the moment you feel somebody's handa running through your butt cheeks? What kind of response do you usually receive when you do it to somebody else?

If this stuff happens at the premier college program, what you think we doing at Bayside High after a hellish practice?

Would they have done that to Demarcus Cousins??

The fact that he stuck his TONGUE out and laughed and said, "I LOVE IT." Like WHAT THE HELL MAN 

And whoever recorded it. And whoever else participated.

Last edited:
Atm wouldn't faze me I smell my toilet paper after every wipe. Also jokes on you for having my booty juice on your hand.

Please answer my question:

How do you even react the moment you feel somebody's handa running through your butt cheeks? What kind of response do you usually receive when you do it to somebody else?

Dude, we're talking about something that happened 15 years ago. I'm not as young as y'all.

Personally I used to love sliding my hand between the cheeks. I thought it was hilarious!

I'm still laughing now. :lol:

Dude... just imagine some dude changing while facing the locker..... totally oblivious and thinking about what's for lunch....... and his bare *** is just sitting out there in the open.

You're not thinking of smacking it with a rolled up wet towel for giggles?

If a comrade catches me slippin so be it. It's part of the game.

Y'all be them weirdos in the corner who don't laugh at anything.

So u mean to tell me that in hs u had no problem with a dude slidin his hand in between your butt.

Although i never did the towel thing thats different. ..thats not direct contact.

The wet towel is common practice. Cheek swiping is something else :lol:

So u mean to tell me that in hs u had no problem with a dude slidin his hand in between your butt.

Although i never did the towel thing thats different. ..thats not direct contact.

Dude probably cool with someone sliding a dong between his cheeks as well

T Lo Sweater T Lo Sweater get your boy

Imagine how awkward that high school smell my finger convo between Eracism and other males that didn't go to his HS gets.

We need some soccer/lacrosse cats to chime in here. I know my stories will get one-upped.

I just can't imagine some dude swiping his hand down my butt cheeks AND sticking it under my nose and just brush it off like, "Alright dude, you got me. :lol: "

Back
Top Bottom