Do you see ur girl every single day?

i think i seen my girl for like 10 day straight now and to be honest its driving me kinda nuts
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

this is one of the reasons why I'm not in a relationship right now.
co-sign. its not heathly to see your girl every single day. thats how u get sick of them...

clingy girls are the worst. my ex had a bad home life so she would always wanna see me or sleep over my crib and i'd get tired of her after 4 straightdays. she used to say stuff like "i know i'm overstaying my welcome" and i used to think "damn, if you know that then why don't you justleave?" but the wet was too real.

no i never used to see my significant other everyday. I let him chill with his boys. I have too many things going on. and also I never ever have dated someonethat i saw everyday. i dont like being supervised.

Nope. She lives in MD, so I see her about three times a week. She drives down once, I drive up once, and we meet up halfway once. When we were in San Diego onvacation, we were together everyday (obviously) for two weeks. It was pretty great. If it's driving you nuts even just SEEING your girl everyday, not evenspending the whole day with them, you should rethink that relationship haha. I'm just kidding about that... every relationship is different. Just stopseeing her for 10 days straight and see what happens haha.

yes...i told him one friday i wanted to sit at home alone and chill and he went off on me texting the whole night...

i like to spend time alone but he gets upset when i tell him that so i just deal with it...

i don't mind during the day but i really do enjoy sleeping alone...he takes up to much space...

Just stop seeing her for 10 days straight and see what happens haha.

^ haha try that and might not end well

but yea, its not that i get annoyed but like someone said, could get sick of it fast

and sometimes i just wanna chill at home, do nothing haha

Yes, but sometimes only early in the morning and late at night. I work varying shifts, 6:30 - 3:00, 11:00 - 7:30, or 2:00 - 10:30. She works a 9:00 - 5:00, sosometimes we only see each other in passing. I cherish my alone time, because it's the only time I can really have some peace and quiet. I swear whenshe's home the T.V. is on 24/7. She can't stand the quiet, I love the quiet.

Not my girl but the girl I've been hanging with for a while lives two apartments down from me in the same building. I've seen her every day for like 2weeks and shes slept over like 5 nights in a row. I thought I was starting to get attached but seeing her that much has me thinking twice.
laugh.gif
x
grin.gif

I see mine EVERYDAY and I love it.

Always something to do and I already know she the one.

Screw the homies, she going to birth my seed

Back
Top Bottom