Do you see ur girl every single day?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by Regal Black

this is one of the reasons why I'm not in a relationship right now.
co-sign. its not heathly to see your girl every single day. thats how u get sick of them...
eh.. I live with my girl.. I see her everyday.
our relationship is mad healthy

Are you engaged/married?

I don't think I could live with a stage 1 girlfriend.

Fiance/Wife is a different story.

I wouldn't live with anyone who I didn't see a future with.

Which is a good point. Even if you dont end up with a "future" with this person, living with them was key in finding that out.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by Regal Black

this is one of the reasons why I'm not in a relationship right now.
co-sign. its not heathly to see your girl every single day. thats how u get sick of them...
eh.. I live with my girl.. I see her everyday.
our relationship is mad healthy

Thats mad fascinating, yo.
smile.gif

Never have with any...most was 6 times a week or so due to same school and church and living so close...had one that was only on weekends due to school

stage 1 girlfriend?

lol.

I guess its different for you being as you're older and most likely more mature.

Same goes for your girl.

It seems like people my age (20) can't live together when in a relationship.

All the stories I've heard have been negative ones.

Im married, i see my wife everyday because we live together. We allow each other to have space, but at the same time we truely enjoy each others company.

Originally Posted by Sighfur

Im married, i see my wife everyday because we live together. We allow each other to have space, but at the same time we truely enjoy each others company.
indeed. This is crucial.
I know when to leave my girl alone and have her time...and she does the same with me.

stage 1 girlfriend?

lol.

QFT... I've been living with my g/f or soon to be mother of my child for about a year now.. Our relationship is healthy... We enjoy eachothers company butalso give the space needed...

well since we just split..I did see her every day.. sometimes just for a min or 2 when i was gettin off work and she was 2 or somthin like that but usually wedidn't spend but maybe 2 whole days out the week together

I'll amend...I think that if you're not planning a future/living together.....seeing your girl everyday isn't healthy for the relationship.

welp i guess being married really takes alota patience, and a whole lot of other things.(im married) wow,ive really slowed down from the whipper snapper i usedto be......

It depends because of school/work but we still manage to see each other...

I'm lucky if I get to see my girl more than twice a month. With her teaching and me in school and working on the weekends its tough to get out there to seeher

shoot when im messin wit a girl or if she is my girl i usually only see her like 1 time err 2 wks or so i be busy plus i like doin stuff by my damny.

I'll amend...I think that if you're not planning a future/living together.....seeing your girl everyday isn't healthy for the relationship.

yea cause then when you finally live with her it won't feel "new"... pops used to tell me that

yea we live together..its not that bad. we actually get a long better now that we live together than when we didnt. we both realize that in private we arefunny and cool to hang out with.

besides its not like we dont spend time apart i mean i have to work and go to school and she is going to school too. the only thing that gets annoying is whenwe both want to use the computer. she stays getting on me about that being all i do cuz when i get bored i lurk here on nt. obviously she doesnt get why its soentertaining.

anyway im sure we are bound to get annoyed of each other after a while of living together, but once that happens im sure we'll just spend more time withour friends and it will get better.

Back
Top Bottom