Do you still stay with your parents?

Currently staying with fams in the bay and wife & kids with her mama in sac.
2 yrs ago my parents were living with me and I took care of them.
Oh how times have changed. Family... We all we got

STAY HOME AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.

I know its tempting being young thinking your few bands will carry you but it wont.

30, think I moved out at 21 or 22.

I wish I would of saved atleast 20K before moving out.

I think I left with 5.

It went fast lol.

Moved out when I was 18 because I straight up didn't respect my parents views on life.

I struggled and it cost me lots of money but I wouldn't change it at all because it made me the savage I am now when it comes to finances.

My siblings stayed at home had more resources and aren't close where I was at the same age.

Crazy how long yall have stayed home. If it was up tonme i would have left at 21.

Bein out the house since 15 and not even 30 yet feels like its been a lifetime since i been at my moms house.

I went thru so much **** and even been homeless a few days at a time, i wouldnt go back and change me cuz its what made me. Lotta partyin, screw ups, responsibilitys learned the hard way like a MF'er.

Still dont know what happened to that half a pound tho.

Last edited:
yeah. im 33 ,  me and my 2 daughters stay with my dad. its not about money . my mom died awhile back and i wouldnt leave my dad. even if my  funds were unlimited my pops would live with me. even if i were to get married again , my pops is living with me. 

. He dont tell me nothing , he stays to himself, we get along great and never have problems. thats my dude  . its like its considered a bad thing in this society to live with or take care of your parents. miss me with that. 

That's good **** man. Don't live w my parents but if they ever wanted to live with me (in my own house ofcourse) I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Most people here stay with their parents to at least 21. The vast majority of people of my age(22) I know still live at home. It's not really that uncommon for 25 years to still live at home. Saving a good amount of money before moving out is the main motivation.
I'm somewhat handicapped now so I'll be living with my mom for quite a long time I assume.

Last edited:
Left at age 20 when I moved away for college. Currently 24 and have no plans of ever moving back home.

STAY HOME AS LONG AS POSSIBLE.

I know its tempting being young thinking your few bands will carry you but it wont.

30, think I moved out at 21 or 22.

I wish I would of saved atleast 20K before moving out.

I think I left with 5.

It went fast lol.
Damn, I was think ten or atleast 5k with a job and I would be straight. I can see how it **** fast though

Still live at home, but I pay rent. Saving up for a condo. Got laid off in September so I really had no choice but to kick it here and save. Parents have a big house and are never home, so it's all good anyways.

I wouldn't mind living with my parents they are super smooth. In my culture staying with your parents isn't bad thing. Also when they get older and retire they can gladly stay with me. :pimp:

ouch. That's a big loss all around at 15.

The financial loss was rough for about a month till I made ends meet. Bounced around a lot, some rough times.

Actually made me grind harder, in the same thing that got me in the mess, but hey, you cant tell me anythang. I gotta find out myself.

I'm broke as **** right now and for the forseeable future so i'm gonna be with the rents for for a long time. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Stay home as long as possible and save. If I didn't have a kid a would still be there. Left at 23, 27 now and wish I made the kind of money I am now when I was at home. I would've been able to save 20-30 bands before dipping. I had 6500 and it was gone in a fee months smh.

23, live with my mom and younger brother.

Stack your bread while your at moms house. Best advice I can give you millenials

THIS. i'm stacking right now and next year i'll be stacking even more.

I want to be able to put a cashdown on a house when i leave. Not saying i will but i want the power to choose.

Basicallly the same as yall...stacking up for a house for my family in the future. I dont mind and neither do my parents.

stacking money,

probably gonna move out till i pay my car off. but i doubt it.

love the food they cook,  Family is where its at. lol.

i help out on the house payment,

and pay my own insurance and phone bill , gym membership, playstation network, netflix, ,Yambs fund.

shieeeett. life is good. haha

Back
Top Bottom