Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Finally got to break out this RLX shawl collar piece I been waiting to rock along with the LE cargos. These are my favorite pants right now. Fit is perfect.

Im searching for a crew neck or v neck sweater with that shade of yellow.

Beeeeeecause he's using his employee discount? I'm not sure how it is at Nordstrom but I'm pretty sure there are strict rules on how that gets used.
If he was worried about that I don't think he would have offered to help.....on the Internet for everyone to see.

I hit up urban the other day and they had these Levi's jean jackets for like 30 bucks...

Thought it was a great deal but I feel like a homeless person in any jean jacket haha

Just letting y'all know if you wanna check it out

They also had alot of chinos in a "Hawkins mcgills brand"
Quality is like h and m IMO and they were like 15 bucks

+2

We can't continue on the defensive, because little by little we are turning into aggressors, the point of this thread is to welcome posters, not for us to act like some sort of fraternity where a handful of contributors call te shots, that's what encourages others to speak negatively about us....GGotti extended the discount publically, which is a very nice gesture, it's up to him to decide how he handles that, we can't continue to sit here and call out lurkers in a negative way because some lurkers might actually be faithful to the thread, they just feel more comfortable not participatin as much as the regulars do....just my 2 cents.

Spot on. Repped.

+2

We can't continue on the defensive, because little by little we are turning into aggressors, the point of this thread is to welcome posters, not for us to act like some sort of fraternity where a handful of contributors call te shots, that's what encourages others to speak negatively about us....GGotti extended the discount publically, which is a very nice gesture, it's up to him to decide how he handles that, we can't continue to sit here and call out lurkers in a negative way because some lurkers might actually be faithful to the thread, they just feel more comfortable not participatin as much as the regulars do....just my 2 cents.
For the most part, we welcome new folks with open arms. It is kind of a downer though when someone extends their generosity and have folks trying to get in on it. Remember the first contest held and there were accounts made an hour or so after? :lol:

I hope what I typed makes sense, about to go back to sleep. I can't hang with the youngins' buying shoes online on Saturday mornings anymore.

For the most part, we welcome new folks with open arms. It is kind of a downer though when someone extends their generosity and have folks trying to get in on it. Remember the first contest held and there were accounts made an hour or so after? :lol:

I hope what I typed makes sense, about to go back to sleep. I can't hang with the youngins' buying shoes online on Saturday mornings anymore.
word i missed out on 11s too lol

word i missed out on 11s too lol

Those TLO nike releases are no joke...I feel extremely lucky having gotten my pair so easily the first time around, but this morning after trying to get a pair for a friend I was stunned at how difficult it was to even load the product page.

Last edited:
Are those LE cargos still available? :nerd: I only see baggy fit carogs on the site. I'm guessing you guys bought a slim fit.

Will post fit pics a little later. Just came out from a job interview, feels like it went really well. Wore the Grenson boots that I picked up for $60 DS a while back.

It's about to be mine and my girlfriend's anniversary and I'm looking into buying her a new coat.  It just so happened that we found a hole in her old coat, so I think it's time for a new one.  Unfortunately for me I don't have too much knowledge on women's clothing so hopefully one of you guys can help me out.

I'm looking for something similar to this JCrew coat as far as fit and look goes:

Any color would be fine, budget is $200, and she's petite so there has to be small sizes.

I've checked Nordstroms, Macys, JCrew, Banana, Gap, Zara, Land's End, Tommy, and Ralph. Anyone have suggestions for coats or brands?

It's about to be mine and my girlfriend's anniversary and I'm looking into buying her a new coat.  It just so happened that we found a hole in her old coat, so I think it's time for a new one.  Unfortunately for me I don't have too much knowledge on women's clothing so hopefully one of you guys can help me out.

I'm looking for something similar to this JCrew coat as far as fit and look goes:

Any color would be fine, budget is $200, and she's petite so there has to be small sizes.
I've checked Nordstroms, Macys, JCrew, Banana, Gap, Zara, Land's End, Tommy, and Ralph. Anyone have suggestions for coats or brands?
I suggest having your girl pick it out and you paying for it. Buying women clothes is asking for trouble lol

Pana: what kind of job are you going for? I can't see you work in any field except fitness to be honest :frown:

Today:

Back
Top Bottom