Eating in the grocery store is wrong - VOTE -

Vote "YES" if this would make you feel uncomfortable and "NO" if you're ok with this.

• Yes - West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - Midwest

• Yes - South

• Yes - North East

• No - West

• No - Midwest

• No - South

• No - North East

• Total voters
**** etiquette, I'm straight in that ***** making sandwiches and reading magazines. Might **** around and sit up and read a damned novel over the course of a few trips to the sto'.

and I never, ever return the cart to the parking lot corrals, I straight leave 'em between two parking spots.

#NoDambsGiven.
You sound like a real classy guy. :lol:

Im sayin tho.

Of all things you can judge a human being on you feelin sum type o way cuz a girl opened up a damb bag o chips??

Yall outchea lookin for lisa like yall the prince of zamunda or sumthin

What pissed me off is you used the word ghetto. Not ignorant. But ghetto.
Well ignorant would imply that she didn't know any better or didn't know that food should be paid for first. Uncivilized is more accurate.
Im sayin tho.

Of all things you can judge a human being on you feelin sum type o way cuz a girl opened up a damb bag o chips??

Yall outchea lookin for lisa like yall the prince of zamunda or sumthin
Yep, we want women that arouse our intellect as well as our loins...

Yall the type of dudes to bring an empty gallon jug to McDonald's and fill it up with with the fountain drinks when no ones looking

I'm glad I don't have friends like you guys

You're buggin' famb.

The machines are pointed away at my Taco Bell and before they released these limited Mountain Dew Baja Blast I had to get my fix somehow.

Two two-gallon jugs and I was shaking each night from that sugar rush b.

Y'all can argue about anything on NT lol. I have popped open a bag of chips before and smashed but still paid for it. Didn't care what others thought. Same for Gatorade. Went to giant after hooping and was thirsty. Drank it all and brought empty bottle to check out line.

Something I wouldnt do, but don't have a problem with. I also dont think it would be made out to be so big a deal that it would end a relationship.

I've never seen a lot of this. So I genuinely don't feel anyway about it. It being ghetto has never come to mind. Funny thinking of somebody just opening a bag of chips in the grocery and eating but nothing negative.

I've only tried like a grape or some candy in that section in a grocery.

Last edited:
Type of dudes that eat a meal that is not theirs/wrong then complain to the server they got their order wrong :lol:

Scumbag dudes. The type that'll leave a corner of juice in the pitcher and put it back in the fridge

What do you guys think about people who try on clothes at a clothing store and then proceed to walk around the whole store and shop while still trying on the clothes?

This bothers me for some reason...

Thoughts?

its low class i agree with opie

me three

Was at a convenience store and a couple of rich college kids were in line on front of me...

the kid second in line was chowing down on a candy bar he was going to purchase (among other things)...

anyway - he gets to the counter & his card bounced, so i hear him say "my dad loaded this thing up like a week ago, i don't understand?"

he was starring at the clerk like it was the clerks fault & his boy didn't even offer to pay for it...
dude put the candy bar down half eaten (along with the other items he couldn't buy) and walked out! and the clerk let him leave just like that!

The type of dudes who will ask to use ya phone then read all thru ya text messages when he's done. Just foul. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom