Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

^^O wow dusty ones too.

roll.gif
... YES I clean the backyard in them , sorry

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

mine still says pending delivery. i used ground shipping, will i be alright?

Im sure you are good .. if you got a confirmation number you should be good , thats what NDC dude said .

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I would feel like a fool if I payed more than $300 for these through a reseller....313 pairs or 300,000 pairs. Resellers can only get what people are willing to pay. The fact that these were for charity makes paying resellers prices even more foul. Knowing the money spent on them goes to a good cause is one thing, paying someone for nothing more than sitting at their computer and typing in their credit card number is nonsense to me.
co sign

for you guys that order. Fc take a little while i order my wizards off there and had ground shipping it didnt ship till the thurs after. If u got aconfirmation email you should be fine

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^^ Same here homes ... Got tracking number and Im ready to ROCK and ROLL .....
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

hey im not whining...

i got my 2's
9koufq.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

O WOW .. We all got II's .....
http://photobucket.com

laugh.gif
my dude threw down the $2 bills down too

On the other hand, i cant believe i forgot these released until right now.
smh.gif
i kept telling myself to write it on the calendar too.
I just grabbed a pack that i didnt really want (impulse buy FTL) and i missed a shoe i really did want
grin.gif

*edit*
Damn, after going back and reading pages 50-54 almost made me a little upset, out of all the people i saw typing copped, hardly any of their SN's seemedfamiliar, and a lot with very low post counts. Now i know with the way dudes be getting axed out here new SN's pop up all the time, and not every dude wholoves sneakers has been on NT forever either but it sucks that it appears only a small handful of NT regulars (
eyes.gif
i know) got these, and muchlike the lurker thread, i mean the outlet thread a bunch of lurkers got these. Whatever, looks like it might have been hard to get anyway.
Whats bugging me is i think i was on NT while this all went down and just not thinking about JB
smh.gif
@ myself

mine are in Nashville right now. i live 15 mins away from Nashville. man i wish that FedEx shipped on Saturday. oh well see them Monday.

Can someone give me some cliff notes as to what happened when they were put up for sale? I don't want to read all those pages. Thanks!

^^313 shoes sold out in 4 mins basically and some people trying to sell them for $1500+ and they dont even have them yet thats all really.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

mine still says pending. im starting to get worried

Dont be

you got ground so that tends to process slower
since those people got next day air it only takes 1 day to process
those of us who got two day air will have them shipped on Monday
pimp.gif

I chose ground and mine still says pending delivery as well.

We should have them before Christmas ...

i called nike and i spoke to a representative and she said that my shoes should be at my house by the 24th and i chose ground shipping. Also, i havent receivedmy shipping confirmation yet

mine still say pending delivery and i got ground shipping too... just called and they said they are in the warehouse and should ship in no more than 3 businessdays so everyone in that same boat is prob good

can anyone confirm that they come with the shirt? cause i have seen the pics but it said nothing about the shirt when u order

Back
Top Bottom