Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

I have yet to find ONE store that is getting these. I am from Boston but I have also hit up H.O.H in NYC. Nothing

^ i know dudes comin from the DMV to get these up here in NY i'ma take a walk around some shops today and see if i come up

^ i know dudes comin from the DMV to get these up here in NY i'ma take a walk around some shops today and see if i come up

Looks like NY is the spot!

I'm fron Cali, but I have some pairs coming from New York.

Should be here any day now, can't wait.

Looks like NY is the spot!

I'm fron Cali, but I have some pairs coming from New York.

Should be here any day now, can't wait.

I've hit up Seattle HoH, and they're "claiming" that they're getting em, but havent received them yet. We'll see.

I've hit up Seattle HoH, and they're "claiming" that they're getting em, but havent received them yet. We'll see.

spoke to the folks at footlocker HOH in willowbrook. they said they are opening regular time and yes they are getting the bins.

now we just need to find out where the line starts!

spoke to the folks at footlocker HOH in willowbrook. they said they are opening regular time and yes they are getting the bins.

now we just need to find out where the line starts!

i got two more spots they told me they should have them btwn today and tomorrow once i get any solid info i'll post it here, but please don't bombard my Inbox

**PICS**

i got two more spots they told me they should have them btwn today and tomorrow once i get any solid info i'll post it here, but please don't bombard my Inbox

**PICS**

I have posted in the Atlanta thread and no one knows where to find them in the ATL. I know Walters is not getting them. We have 0 H.O.H. So pretty much were screwed?

I have posted in the Atlanta thread and no one knows where to find them in the ATL. I know Walters is not getting them. We have 0 H.O.H. So pretty much were screwed?

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

I was just about to ask in here but I guess no one else knows huh? What about Wish? They were 1 of the few places here to get the Infrared 6s last year.

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

I was just about to ask in here but I guess no one else knows huh? What about Wish? They were 1 of the few places here to get the Infrared 6s last year.

nerd.gif

i need info

i dont wanna pay over $280 reseller prices

btw, these are the BEST "BIN"s yet

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom