Fake Outrage??? VOL....Why You Mad Son?

I think in most cases it has more to do with how the media presents these stories. How, why, when and were. In some cases you may be lead to believe the outrage is more substantial than it is while in others you may be lead to believe the outrage is not as genuine as it may actually be. The stories you hear about are divisive, controversial and polarizing on purpose, they are designed to be presented that way to bait viewers/readers. We all know the sensationalism of the media, they will give air time to those who boost ratings as opposed to those who voice opposition reasonably and logically.

Blame Nancy Grace. Everything is the damn end of the world for her. The worse news host alive.

The Twitter black lives matter crew

They're all about RTs, camera time, and marches. **** all them

They jumped the gun with Sandra and the car dealership dude ...now they're purposely getting arrested in Ferguson ...and for what? **** em **** em **** em

Last edited:

They're all about RTs, camera time, and marches. **** all them

They jumped the gun with Sandra and the car dealership dude ...now they're purposely getting arrested in Ferguson ...and for what? **** em **** em **** em

Dem new age MacBook activists looking more for YouTube views, IG likes, and resume filler than change. They hear a white ____ did ______ to a black ______ and they line up like kids to a Jordan release to be the first to display outrage.

They're all about RTs, camera time, and marches
. **** all them

Prove what you are saying is true. I assume you are talking about Deray Shaun King etc...

Nothing about what they do come off us what you stated. You can dislike them all you want but dont make up a bs reason.

And specifically on the topic of Black Lives Matter, why are you guys equating "Fake Outage" to true Activists???

The people that are fake outraged fall well short of being true activists.

Its people on Twitter and social media that are legit fake outraged just firing off tweets... but the people thats legit in the streets, starting local chapters having meetings, spending their money and resources, they are fake outraged?? How Sway?

Not on Twitter but my bro told me about Lil' Duval doing this whole "what yall fake caring about today" thing :lol:

At least this comes from a real place. A history of violence amongst many other things when it comes to the welfare of black people (collectively)here in the United States. But my problem with this 'movement' is that they/we don't even realize the contradiction that it is. And I can see why white people get annoyed every time they see the hashtag or whatever.

All those other movements come from a "real place". I mean the Cecil issue did begin a discussions about endangered animal protection etc. I think this thread is intended to expose fake activists which is like 90 percent of all these movements.

The ratio :wow:

I think in most cases it has more to do with how the media presents these stories. How, why, when and were. In some cases you may be lead to believe the outrage is more substantial than it is while in others you may be lead to believe the outrage is not as genuine as it may actually be. The stories you hear about are divisive, controversial and polarizing on purpose, they are designed to be presented that way to bait viewers/readers. We all know the sensationalism of the media, they will give air time to those who boost ratings as opposed to those who voice opposition reasonably and logically.

So true.

What would you say of social media?

And man, I had to take a course called "Media & Diversity" to receive my elective credit, low-key changed my life :wow:

They're all about RTs, camera time, and marches
. **** all them

Prove what you are saying is true. I assume you are talking about Deray Shaun King etc...

Nothing about what they do come off us what you stated. You can dislike them all you want but dont make up a bs reason.

And specifically on the topic of Black Lives Matter, why are you guys equating "Fake Outage" to true Activists???

The people that are fake outraged fall well short of being true activists.

Its people on Twitter and social media that are legit fake outraged just firing off tweets... but the people thats legit in the streets, starting local chapters having meetings, spending their money and resources, they are fake outraged?? How Sway?

Deray, netta, Shaun King, and etc have all been exposed

Disgrace to the people who're really putting in work

They'll find another black killing to be fake outraged about before the real facts come out

Black Lives Matter and Deray are both proxies for Clinton/Soros. BLM's credibility is shot.

Black Lives Matter and Deray are both proxies for Clinton/Soros. BLM's credibility is shot.

They were selling slogans and shirts not making a change

They don't want change, they want change...... :nerd:

Yo give me a beat

Last edited:
Kony 2012

Less than 35% of donations went towards stopping a man who was had no longer been in the country for 6 years. The video and social media campaign had people up in arms over a country they couldn't even find on a map.

Last edited:
Jay-Z

Yeah I said it.
That man is overrated, and everytime I say that Nas, a real MC, is better, everyone goes up in arms and clutches their pearls. All they have is that Jay married Bey. Well that doesn't work for me. Nas's musical catalog outshines Jay's like Pippen out shining MJ in a one on one. (MJ was trash in 1 on 1. He's nothing without Pippen)

Jay-Z

Yeah I said it.
That man is overrated, and everytime I say that Nas, a real MC, is better, everyone goes up in arms and clutches their pearls. All they have is that Jay married Bey. Well that doesn't work for me. Nas's musical catalog outshines Jay's like Pippen out shining MJ in a one on one. (MJ was trash in 1 on 1. He's nothing without Pippen)
View media item 1668215

Can someone give me an example of this.

not 100% sure i fully understand

Basically when people see something on Twitter trending that if someone brought up in casual conversation they wouldn't care about. But since it's trending on Twitter and they see that cause avalanching, they act like they are mad because everyone else is doing it.

For example, the white knight dudes who act like they are mad when a celebrity makes an anti feminist comment or better yet...

The #AllLivesMatters dudes who ask why there are no hashtags or protests for the white unarmed people who are killed by cops but you go to their page and there are no hashtags or efforts to organize protests for those whites killed by cops. They don't care about those white people killed by cops, they just want to discredit the Sandra Bland, Mike Brown, etc. movements.

Jay-Z

Yeah I said it.
Jay makes better records though.

Any paparazzi encounter involving Kanye

If you're saying it's fake outrage on Ye's part...

I can see how he would get mad.

And this dude isn't even saying condescending ****.

Although in both cases...all you have to do is not react. It's a boring video and they will go somewhere else.

Let's go all in...... Hulk hogan

I don't think anyone is really MAD at this but it would be ****-like to support a dude who only would let his daughter get penetrated by someone who looks like you if he had a NBA contract.

So I'm fine with letting Hogan cook but I'm not gonna continue supporting him.

WWE, as racist as they have been at times, knows this and isn't tryna lose out on black people's money.

Other than that no one gives a damn what Hogan thinks :lol:.

Rock and Austin >>>>> anyways

Back
Top Bottom