Friend got a DUI

I used to drink and drive in my younger days....got pulled over twice (once cruising the city and another time on campus). Both times the cops let me go with a warning for driving slightly over the limit

Stopped that **** when I woke up one morning in my car at my apt complex
mean.gif
dead *** didn't remember how I got there

Thankfully I never hurt anybody, myself, or my pockets

Being young and dumb ftl
Learned this lesson at 18 freshman year.

I'll drive blazed because my driving is usually unaffected, but that's it. How would you even pull someone over for being high?

By the time you'd test for it you wouldn't be high anymore. Seems like an open and shut case.

I'll drive blazed because my driving is usually unaffected, but that's it. How would you even pull someone over for being high?

By the time you'd test for it you wouldn't be high anymore. Seems like an open and shut case.
Well they woudnt pull you over for being high. 
eyes.gif

It would be because youre doing some dumb **** on the road, then they discover youre smacked, then you can get the DUI.

Well they woudnt pull you over for being high. 
eyes.gif

It would be because youre doing some dumb **** on the road, then they discover youre smacked, then you can get the DUI.
Bruh my focus is on level 1000 when im high, thank god.

I got 3 dui's actually  within about 3 years.

1st DUI  they took my blood and i was a .24 BAC even though I didnt it feel drunk . I only paid fines $500. Had a nice lawyer, never showed up to court , pleaded by mail. Lawyer cost me $800

2nd DUI I blew a .19. Reduced to 1st DUI . Did 48 hours in jail for this one .. Public Defender lawyer Free 2 month soberity classes,met some fine girls. We would go get drunk after class somewhere her house or mines

3rd DUI I refused all test and they never took my blood or breath test. That was reduced to a reckless... Did 10 days in jail for this one.. Paid 1k for Lawyer

The only jail time I did was  48 hours for the 2nd DUI and 10 days for the 3rd dui

While taking sober classes, a girl from rich part of town who had money caught 3 DUIs within 2 week. Her lawyer got them all combined to 1 DUI and she did 30 days in jail.  She actually crashed her car in one of those incidents. Power of money i tell you

seems to me the people who get in a accident are usually the ones to get off

This other girl in my class crashed into a apartment building and blew a .25, they reduced it to reckless...

Last edited:

While taking sober classes, a girl from rich part of town who had money caught 3 DUIs within 2 week. Her lawyer got them all combined to 1 DUI and she did 30 days in jail.  She actually crashed her car in one of those incidents. Power of money i tell you

This other girl in my class crashed into a apartment building and blew a .25, they reduced it to reckless...
Are you seriously complaining? You had THREE DUI's (which only counted as 2) and only spent 10 days and 48 hours in jail? And you're saying others got it easy?

I got 3 dui's actually  within about 3 years.
1st DUI  they took my blood and i was a .24 BAC even though I didnt it feel drunk . I only paid fines $500. Had a nice lawyer, never showed up to court , pleaded by mail. Lawyer cost me $800

2nd DUI I blew a .19. Reduced to 1st DUI . Did 48 hours in jail for this one .. Public Defender lawyer Free 2 month soberity classes,met some fine girls. We would go get drunk after class somewhere her house or mines

3rd DUI I refused all test and they never took my blood or breath test. That was reduced to a reckless... Did 10 days in jail for this one.. Paid 1k for Lawyer

The only jail time I did was  48 hours for the 2nd DUI and 10 days for the 3rd dui

Dude......comeon

With a few prior open container cases and being under 21 I crashed my e46 2 weeks after my 19th birthday. I blew the legal limit at 0.8 but was underage. Totaled my car into a wall thinking I was tyrese.

I received

- $1200 fine
-Spent the night at the drunk tank in county
-1 year license suspension
-3 years of monthly SR-22 insurance on top of my regular insurance ($55 mo)
-Attend 5 AA meetings
-3 month Drug & Alcohol classes ($300)
-Mothers Against Drunk Drivers Class ($60)
- +1 point on driving record. Insurance goes up

It's not as much as all these stories that I hear. Everyone says it's 10 thou. That's false.
They will hit him with a harder punishment for being young. I was lucky one can get in this situation, the breathalyzer law was passed 2 weeks after I got my DUI.

Drank a little wine while watching Paid In Full for the first time with my girl and crashed on the way home. Moral of the story, Do cocaine.

Last edited:
I thought no matter wat un must submit to some testing for alcohol if u get pulled over for it?

With a few prior open container cases and being under 21 I crashed my e46 2 weeks after my 19th birthday. I blew the legal limit at 0.8 but was underage. Totaled my car into a wall thinking I was tyrese.

I received

- $1200 fine
-Spent the night at the drunk tank in county
-1 year license suspension
-3 years of monthly SR-22 insurance on top of my regular insurance ($55 mo)
-Attend 5 AA meetings
-3 month Drug & Alcohol classes ($300)
-Mothers Against Drunk Drivers Class ($60)
- +1 point on driving record. Insurance goes up

It's not as much as all these stories that I hear. Everyone says it's 10 thou. That's false.
They will hit him with a harder punishment for being young. I was lucky one can get in this situation, the breathalyzer law was passed 2 weeks after I got my DUI.

Drank a little wine while watching Paid In Full for the first time with my girl and crashed on the way home. Moral of the story, blow trees.
Fixed.

Last edited:
Yes sir. Quit drinking completely and only smoke now. My life is a million times better and I feel great. :pimp:

It's all a pretty standard punishment if it's just a simple DUI with no property damage and what not. I didn't lawyer up for mine for that exact reason. Got the same punishment as everyone else who paid for a lawyer. So I'd say save the money on a lawyer. The state is broke so they just want money. Just make sure it is your only dui. After the first they will crucify you.
what happens after the first
dont know to many people with multiples

A friend of mine has 3 DUI's, he can't drive for ten years, not sure when that's up.

Not driving for 10 years? I even know someone with 3 DUIs and the worst if any is he couldn't get a job for nothing and ended up opening his own business. To my knowledge though, he still has his license.

:D
Not driving for 10 years? I even know someone with 3 DUIs and the worst if any is he couldn't get a job for nothing and ended up opening his own business. To my knowledge though, he still has his license.

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I believe it was a combination of the timing of the DUI's and a couple other things. All in all it completely ruined his life. He was a bartender at the time.

The service industry will do it to you for sure. We go hard AF. Most are either alcoholic or recovered. And yeah it's because he got them so close together.

Jay the .gif isn't working bruh.

Back
Top Bottom