Gotta catch'em all!!!!!! Playa for life

Man I don't think I can settle down with one woman for the rest of my life. Marriage seems unrealistic to me, well a faithful marriage does. I could marry Beyonce but if a nice looking woman throws it at me I'm going to want her.  That sounds bad and immature but I can't help it.  I want that new P.  Ain't no P like new P. Its like a rush and the trill that doesn't really compare to anything else.

The catch is I wanna have my cake and eat it too. I don't wanna be the old guy in the club or live without children. So Marriage seems like right thing to do.  I just want to be able to meet a woman and maybe mess with her for 3-12 months depending on how much we click x how bad she is. Then move on to the next.  I don't wanna be smashing different joints every night because thats not healthy. 

I just want to be able to find a new GF anytime I want and to keep it moving when I want something new.  I love women and sex too much to settle down.  Black women, white women, latina women, mixed women, asian women, middle eastern women.  Jumpoffs, book worms, freaks, geeks.  Long hair, short hair. Slim, athletic, thick.  Tattoos, christians, emo.  I love them all.  I feel like Ash Catch'em.

Anybody agree?

tumblr_m08783fH0z1qlqeej.gif

Totally agree man...exactly how I would live if I were famous. But when you get older priorities change and you'll want someone to share your life with. Why don't you just avoid it and get it out of your system until you're ready to settle down.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Ain't no P like new P.

ohwell.gif
x
30t6p3b.gif

Impossible to resist. I don't even find some of the girls attractive. But it be on the table... and big dawg gotta eat

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lqtb7fjJDy1qa6kqao1_400.gif

Originally Posted by Kramer

Im sure you'll change your mind eventually

I doubt it.  I know what I am.  I'm like a vampire man. I just gotta find ways to live a semi-normal life.  I'm not a teenager or career fapper.  I'm bout this life

yup. i cant stay with 1 chick. its like fapping to the same pr0n every time u fap. or the same chick.

Get in an open relationship....dont be a hypocrite and be ok with your lady smashing other dudes and ull be ok

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Came in here expecting a pokemon thread lmaoo
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
ditto.

Doesn't help when I recently gave my nephew some new/old cards cause it's popular in elementary right now.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Man I don't think I can settle down with one woman for the rest of my life. Marriage seems unrealistic to me, well a faithful marriage does. I could marry Beyonce but if a nice looking woman throws it at me I'm going to want her.  That sounds bad and immature but I can't help it.  I want that new P.  Ain't no P like new P. Its like a rush and the trill that doesn't really compare to anything else.

The catch is I wanna have my cake and eat it too. I don't wanna be the old guy in the club or live without children. So Marriage seems like right thing to do.  I just want to be able to meet a woman and maybe mess with her for 3-12 months depending on how much we click x how bad she is. Then move on to the next.  I don't wanna be smashing different joints every night because thats not healthy. 

I just want to be able to find a new GF anytime I want and to keep it moving when I want something new.  I love women and sex too much to settle down.  Black women, white women, latina women, mixed women, asian women, middle eastern women.  Jumpoffs, book worms, freaks, geeks.  Long hair, short hair. Slim, athletic, thick.  Tattoos, christians, emo.  I love them all.  I feel like Ash Catch'em.

Anybody agree?

That's just it..Eventually you'll mature and your views on life will change..

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Catch what? Diseases??

Oh..

Catch a disease and that mindset will clear up I'm sure. Getting new P is one of men's greatest weakness. It's why some dudes out here got baby mamas galore. !#!$+%* creates babies so as long as you can support them keep !#!$+%*.

I agree fam.

I just can't see myself settling down,like I want to have a good relationship with a chick but I don't wanna wife her. Like oh, I'm wifing this **$!$ up? Why? When I'm young and can go get plenty of other p and find a girl just like her later on in life.

I feel you b.

i dont understand one p for life either. sex is just sex. its something to do. its like saying i can only smoke with one person with the rest of my life. but its like a double edged hypocrisy sword for me. i dont find it that serious, but because of it being taboo for decades, the lies, deceit and the feeling of defeat of a woman moving on to someone better will still *%@! with your head even if you think its not that serious lol.

i'd love to have kids, but staying with 1 person for the rest of your life...hmm. i dont think you'd be happy forever and you are wasting precious time because the social norm said you should stay together and be "faithful".

I feel like this thread comes up a lot and sadly i agree with you OP.

Lets clear one thing up this "open relationship thing" basically doesn't exist.  Just hop in an open relationship so you don't hurt the female....ok...cause women are always cool with you smashing multiple people.  Its basically like finding the lochness monster....yeah its possible...maybe just highly unlikely

I honestly think it comes down to one thing and I think its ok to admit you are just Selfish.  Yes I am a selfish man.  I want to be happy and honestly that is the more important to me then anything else.  It is really complex but i think that is basically what it boils down to in the end.  If a girl likes you and wants to be exclusive with you, but you aren't bought that life, it is selfish because you are out for your own happiness more then you are for hers.  If you were selfless you would stay with her just to make her happy even if it made you miserable.  And honestly that is not the type of life i want.  So yes i am selfish. 

Maybe one day i will find the perfect girl and i will never want anything else....but i don't see that happening anytime soon/ever. 

Back
Top Bottom