Had to let a friend go today

I never had the guts to tell people no, but today I just had enough. NT, if someone is just leeching off of you there's no need to associate with them anymore. I thought this guy was a friend, (he does really wanna kick it with me but I feel like he only calls me because I'm the only person that can give him a ride) but finally realized he's just using me. Kept tellin me he'll give me gas money but never did. Back on topic tho, saying no is hard for some of us to do but sometimes you gotta tell yourself #$&* it and move on.

Cliffs

- Dear diary

If he only wanted you to give him a ride and not kick it after said ride he ain't your friend. If he wants to kick it because of said ride but ain't got money for gas, he's your friend but he's a bum. If he's got money for gas but won't give it to you after promising, he thinks he can manipulate you. Up until you told him to asterisk off, he did. Hopefully he has more respect for you now.

wow, so you just gonna put me on blast like that? Don't worry, I'll bring you your gas money tomorrow.

yea man i feel you but i did the opposite, i got rid of all my friends that are buying cars...

just wasn't trying to have it with them, always asking for gas money, but if you can't keep the car moving without my help, the car wasn't right for you, and we were going the same place too so it didn't even matter...

damb thats messed up but i see where your coming from and dont see an issue with you letting go of that so called friend

"*****, Imma cut you off... yep. Cuz everytime you come around you be hollerin that woopty woop, blah say blah, he say she say, oh my god, shut the **** up."

Last edited:
word around town is that they got a 3 for $15 sale going on right now for friends.
just cop a few more and enjoy em until they dissolve and then rep up when the next sale comes around.

He didn't give you road dome huh? :stoneface:

I'm just playing. :lol: That's some grown man decision right there. Respect.

Last edited:
Bruh I had a friend like that too. He hit me outta nowhere and asked if he could get a ride near by. Picked him up he wanted me to drive to his girls house 25 miles away and go thru toll. He said he got me on gas so I was like whatever. Got there he only got me for toll. Cut him off quick

Did this last week Op. Smh. Try to help people and then it turns into much more. Got me wondering how they even did anything without me. Good you saved yourself future problems.

He didn't give you road dome huh? :stoneface:

I'm just playing. :lol: That's some grown man decision right there. Respect.

Nah he didn't I was hella heated. :lol:

Bruh I had a friend like that too. He hit me outta nowhere and asked if he could get a ride near by. Picked him up he wanted me to drive to his girls house 25 miles away and go thru toll. He said he got me on gas so I was like whatever. Got there he only got me for toll. Cut him off quick

These dudes are ruthless nahmean.

Last edited:
but what about those friends who get rides if your going to the same place? for example if all my friends are going to applebees and my 1 friend is going there anyway and i dont want to drive any farther so i meet him at his place to drive to applebees? i do this but not all the time because we only hang out like every 2-3 months if that

Had to cut some friends off because the constant negativity. Making me feel guilty because I'm reaching my goals. Just realized they want you to do well but not better than them.

Back
Top Bottom