Hot Lava Air Max 95s are *indeed* out (vol. check your local Footactions)

Originally Posted by MPowers16

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I like them, but if I don't cop I can get past it. I only want them due to the infrared resemblence, and they turned out pinkish.

My thoughts exactly...Exactly how does Hot Lava differ from Infra-Red?

From the assorted pics as well as jeffgdula's avatar, they seem very similar.

How Lava is more of a hot pink whereas infrared is more red in color. There are pics posted earlier in this thread comparing the two.

So these have only been spotted at Footaction to this point.
Has anyone spotted these at Finishline?
nerd.gif

I can't wait to get these.

thats cause you dont have any og heat .. just new releases
smh.gif

Don't let my post count fool you. I've been around longer than you think...I'm sorry that I take care of my shoes.

Originally Posted by jmpman22

Originally Posted by teets21

are u CRAZY?! that greyish cream midsole looks like a improved white paint that doesn't turn yellow whatsoever....da structures got da same paint and i LOVE it..i hope they implement it on anything that can be used so midsoles don't yellow no more.
I've never had a midsole on an AM95 turn yellow on me or any other runner for that matter. The only midsoles, or soles, that have turned yellow on me have been XIs, Penny Foams, etc.

thats cause you dont have any og heat .. just new releases

laugh.gif
...are you serious? its responses like this that give people thatare into shoes a bad image. i remember back in the day when getting the fresh new kicks was what it was all about. now cats look down on you when you dont haveany "og heat". go ahead and keep stalking ebay and spending crazy amounts for that "og heat".
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by rvr10

nerd.gif

You're from Houston, correct? Well, yeah I went to FL this morning, dude told me to check FA. I went, and they weren't up yet. They only had theHoundstooths
indifferent.gif
and said those were the newest ones. Went back after work (since I work in Willowbrook mall) and they had them on the shelves. So I guess theseare a FA exclusive.
ohwell.gif
I'll co-sign to the fact that these are pretty pink more than red. They still look hot, though. I'll buy with my next paychecksince they're having a $15 off sale right now. Hey it's better than nothing since we missed out on the F&F
mad.gif

^^^Yeah i am from Houston. Im going to have to go check FA this weekend. Im surprised Houston has these so soon.
Thanks for the info.

I just saw them in person at FA in Waco, Texas. The sales lady said they got 12 pairs in yesterday.
I am a bit disappointed in the midsole. It would have looked much better in black, white, or a true greyscale color rather than the beish-type color theychose. I would've def picked them up with F&F but they didn't fit very well so I may just keep waiting.

Originally Posted by willsndvl

nerd.gif

You're from Houston, correct? Well, yeah I went to FL this morning, dude told me to check FA. I went, and they weren't up yet. They only had the Houndstooths
indifferent.gif
and said those were the newest ones. Went back after work (since I work in Willowbrook mall) and they had them on the shelves. So I guess these are a FA exclusive.
ohwell.gif
I'll co-sign to the fact that these are pretty pink more than red. They still look hot, though. I'll buy with my next paycheck since they're having a $15 off sale right now. Hey it's better than nothing since we missed out on the F&F
mad.gif

thanks for the info...ill be hitting up willowbrook soon...when does the 15 off sale end?

saw these at footaction in person..they look good from what i saw. i couldnt have them in my hands kus it was on the last shelf way up top..i wish i was a fewinches taller [5'8]
smh.gif

Went on over to the FA and ended up scooping 'em up...those laces had to go though...switched up to some light grey ones and they're good to go now

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by willsndvl

nerd.gif

You're from Houston, correct? Well, yeah I went to FL this morning, dude told me to check FA. I went, and they weren't up yet. They only had the Houndstooths
indifferent.gif
and said those were the newest ones. Went back after work (since I work in Willowbrook mall) and they had them on the shelves. So I guess these are a FA exclusive.
ohwell.gif
I'll co-sign to the fact that these are pretty pink more than red. They still look hot, though. I'll buy with my next paycheck since they're having a $15 off sale right now. Hey it's better than nothing since we missed out on the F&F
mad.gif

thanks for the info...ill be hitting up willowbrook soon...when does the 15 off sale end?
Damn I just noticed the coupon said FL
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
Oh well. The sale doesn't end till the 6'th, so hoping that these are not FA eclusives, itgives FL plenty of time to get these in just in time to use the discount
happy.gif

not sure why these aren't on websites yet

sucks when you live in a state with ZERO footactions in it

might have to try to cop over spring break

unless they show up on swoosh.

^
Not on Nike.com now.
I wonder why they would put em up for an hour and then take em right down? Seems odd.

Back
Top Bottom