How was the early 2000s?

Collegeclub.com

Blonde/Curly haired latina from Oochie Wally video

A&F carpenter pants
Gloria Velez
pimp.gif

Late 90's , early 2000 was the best time ever for everybody. Clintion was in office, everybody was VERY happy eating good, had money and good jobs. Employers didnt do background checks. I couyld quit and job and have 3 job offers the next day while still in my boxers laying in my bed .

Nobody was doing this crazy stuff people are doing now, racisim at it lowest because everybody had good jobs and money, nobody didnt have time to worry about that

Everybody had good cars and homes.. Lots of beer flowing

THEN BUSH TOOK OFFICE AND WELP YOU KNOW THE REST!

This post is laughable.

Clinton had it good with the economy thanks to the DotCom boom (and gutting the military that Reagan and Bush I had built up). That bubble had already burst before GWB got into office. The nation was already headed for a recession, then 9/11 happened. That made it even worse.

Um, employers not doing background checks? Now you're just making things up. In the same vein, racism at its lowest? What stats do you have to back that up? The only reason people think it's more prevalent now is because we have a 24/7 news cycle that didn't exist back then (to the degree it does today), and the Internet has brought us a lot closer. We're exposed to more information. It doesn't mean it's more prevalent. We just hear about more of it.

And, no, NOT "everybody" had good cars and good homes. That's the equivalent of saying everybody had good cars and good homes six years ago. A lot of people lost everything when the economy tanked in 2000. It just wasn't on the scale of the housing bust, so people conveniently brush it aside as if it wasn't a big deal. It definitely was at the time.

dmbrhs wins the award for the worst poster in NT history.

Consistently making buzzkilling and racist posts over the last decade plus.

He's like TBONE with the longevity of Carl Ripken Jr.

Graduated HS in 02

AOL/AIM

Videogames - N64 - smash bros, goldeneye, PS2 - GTA3 :smokin

Lakers 3 peat :smokin

Used to hit up The Block or City walk and pull girls and BS. No texting, phone calls only

My days were filled with street football, basketball, N64, arcade games, playing random games outside with your friends, board games. race cars, boomerangs, Nerf, supersoakers, lighting fires and killing ants with magnifying glass.

Now kids seem to be all on smartphones, tablets, computers, forums, learning to code, watching tons of netflix content, WOW, PC online games, I just never see kids outside in my neighborhood, and none at our community park..

Not saying either one is better, because on the technological point the future will be awesome, but like the movie Wall-E that might be real. Not more going and exploring, more sitting and learning or entertaining now..

Superb and KingJay opened the door for the politics talk.

JJs,

That was her. One of the GOATs.

Last edited:
That King Magazine with the Gloria Velez & Melyssa Ford double cover is the greatest piece of literature since the Great Gatsby.

Not even a magazine fapper but so many unborn seeds were lost to that issue back in the day.

Video Vixens were also much more prominent back then.
this man knows 

Back
Top Bottom