I can't stand KG now..

I would really like to see his team get bounced if only because I wont have to see KG on my TV until next year.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

Ya'll are bugging. How can you hate a dude with that much emotion for the game ?

Because all he does is yell and pick fights with point guards

maybe i want paying that much attention but it looked like he was talking to Ray - before that shot they showed him hyping up Ray and trying to pump him up- itseemed like he was amped after the shot- but regardless he's a beast and we need him asap...these nail biters against the bulls in the FIRST round are notthe move
smh.gif

Where's Anthony Peeler at when you need him. KG actin like he was about to do anything to AP
laugh.gif

Yeah KG is a buster every time they show him he's dropping the F bomb.

I never really payed close attention to him before last year, but dude needs to stay in the locker room. He's making himself look real stupid out there.

KG just go sit down somewhere.

Seems like we get a post or reply to a post regarding him everytime it happens.

Knowing the Generic Celtics "Dynasty" is over, it doesn't bother me as much as it did.

KG's a punk I would gladly like to beat his a## while he's trying to act all tough like at the end of that game yesterday.

Can somebody start recording him whenever he gets on the screen so he can lip read all of the MF's he says

oh yeah, another thing..i understand we hate KG and everything, but please stop with the "i will beat his +*@" "i will like to beat his+*@"

Please Stop.

We all know KG would !%%@ one of y'all up
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he was yelling at the Bulls bench when the game was over. He's an emotional dude. It makes you wonder how serious his injury is,cause I know he wants to be on that hardwood..

The best was when he punked McDyess... and McDyess got back in his face and KG backed up and ran away
roll.gif

Knowing the Generic Celtics "Dynasty" is over, it doesn't bother me as much as it did.
I love that... I need to think of it the way you do. Thank man that was therapeutic to say the least.
wink.gif

The best was when he punked McDyess... and McDyess got back in his face and KG backed up and ran away
roll.gif

You know them quiet dudes are the illest ones... You better leave McDyess alone!
roll.gif

Hey Calderon's stock went way up with me after seeing him give KG the business...
laugh.gif

Thats my guy but he is getting on my %#*+#%+ nerves right now...

Just because he's talking to my squad tho
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Thats my guy but he is getting on my %#*+#%+ nerves right now...

Just because he's talking to my squad tho
laugh.gif
smh.gif
QFT he cool but his tactics last game was very Irraiating MF EVERY 3 Seconds

dude is a real punk real talk. I remember last summer a bunch of NBA/D-league dudes would run at ucla open gym. I went to watch and a couple of games go by andkg shows up. as soon as he enters the door he's screaming *+@# like "this is my mother f-ing house", "yall aint got *+@# on me", etc.the funny thing is he wasnt saying this to any one person, just screaming to his self. the sad part is the gym had a bunch of kids, and kinda older people. itwas really classless for him to be screaming like that in front of the kids imo.

when he gets on the court, on the first play some no name big man (prolly from the D-league) dunks in his face. he dosent say one word the rest of the game.dude had zero points, like 2 boards, and a bunch of turnovers. but his team won, and then he starts screaming again about its his house and %@%. dude is reallame

Back
Top Bottom