I can't stand KG now..

Originally Posted by CJ003

dude is a real punk real talk. I remember last summer a bunch of NBA/D-league dudes would run at ucla open gym. I went to watch and a couple of games go by and kg shows up. as soon as he enters the door he's screaming *+@# like "this is my mother f-ing house", "yall aint got *+@# on me", etc. the funny thing is he wasnt saying this to any one person, just screaming to his self. the sad part is the gym had a bunch of kids, and kinda older people. it was really classless for him to be screaming like that in front of the kids imo.

when he gets on the court, on the first play some no name big man (prolly from the D-league) dunks in his face. he dosent say one word the rest of the game. dude had zero points, like 2 boards, and a bunch of turnovers. but his team won, and then he starts screaming again about its his house and %@%. dude is real lame
laugh.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif

Honestly, his antics and show is just getting tired and therefore becoming more annoying.

However, I do concede that ESPN is definitely antagonizing this and making it much worse by the multiplier effect. Son isn't even in the game, no need topan to him 15 times like he's Kurt Warner's wife.

Originally Posted by BlastaMasta8

Originally Posted by Fearless

TD is way better then that punk +@+ KG, i used to like him when he was a Wolves but not any more. Dude acted like he the toughest guy in the league.

KG has acted like that his whole career. It is more noticable now cuz he plays in a bigger market and has more t.v time.
Word. Fam been like that since Farragut.... dude wolfs just like every vice lord I've ever met. Calmyo !@# down man >.D I mean it's cool, but it ain't. all that mouth,and you're not even better than TD (unlike 5 years ago
wink.gif
). Dude could at least tone down all the CLEARLY "lip-readable" MFers, B-s, and H-es.Dude's a trip
laugh.gif
. You not just gon keep calling me a B.A.N. after every freethrow. WTFDTNTHI? I ain't going fam... but that's still mydude and all. I'm just saying..

yall crazy KG that dude...bet if he was at the park or open gym and he starting talking like that in yall ear, it would throw 98.99 % of your game off...imtalking about hitting the top of the backboard on jumpers, and straight bricking layups.

dude wears his heart on his sleeve and in his mouth. cant knocks a dude for that. and please stop saying hes not better then TD, shidd TD is the G.O.A.T at thePower Forward position.

But KG is def top 5 PF's of all times.

He's good enough to do whatever he wants. Look at the Celtics D without him. He's the best defender in the game. Also was the emotional leader that gothis team a ring. Good to be hated.

Originally Posted by WILLINC

His act is getting old. How many times can 1 person say MF'er ?
How many times can one person say "practice"?
grin.gif

But really, his barking is nothing but a taunt, reminds me nothing more than a:

laugh.gif
@ All you 5 foot somethings tryna make a poodle out of a 7ft LOCKDOWN post defender with the aggression of some %$++ from 28 Weeks Later. Stop fronting.Dude would scare the %$++ out of ya'll if he was closing out on your jumper -- hollering all that BS he be hollering and sweating like Cedric theEntertainer and %$++-- and you know it.

man there are some salty dudes in this thread....does it really matter what he does? hes trying to hype his team up and looks like its working cause obviouslyits bringing out the best out of perkins and davis....

Eh.. That's why I've stated that Duncan > KG from the start.. Good thing most people see it that way now..

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Aye Tag...

KG 01-04 >TD at that time. IMO

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

At least you said IYO
grin.gif
Dude was a walking, talking cursing 20,12,and 5 machine.

not to mention he ran the 1 in the end of close games. shidd that year KG played the 1-5, that walking rubberband did everything for that team.

KG can play nobody is arguing that fact. As far as his cursing and yelling at himself/other people and picking on smaller players, he is an idiot! If he wasjust a reg guy on the street he would be THAT guy. The one that talks and talks but never does anything, and when confronted would run away.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

I really didn't mind him talking to himself, the basket support, etc..But after watching tonight's game where he just started staring down and cursing at the Bulls after Ray made that bucket, I really can't stand him. Didn't pay to much attention to him, but he has become more and more a punk. KG = Overrated.

dont take this personaly..but comments like this prove that you are as soft as the "new nba playoffs"...key word playoffs, thats what its allabout..they tryin to get to the finals (to get beat by LAL)..imma put my personal LAL/Celtics rival stuff aside on this 1......

i love KG to death..1 of my top 5 players...so for you to say u dont like it when hes yelling at the Bulls players after his teamate hits a huge shot..i
indifferent.gif
you for that..and
indifferent.gif
you agian for makin a thread about it...and
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
more times for saying hes overrated....your talking so reckless homie

THIS IS PLAYOFF BASKETBALL...THIS IS WHY WE WATCH THE GAME...IF YOU CANT HANDLE THE HEAT GO WATCH ANOTHER SPORT real talk!

Is it any coincidence that his buffoonery stepped up once the NBA started turning regular ol' fouls into flagrant fouls?

The NBA allowed itself to become a @#*** league, and that's why KG can get away with acting so tough.

Fine. OK then...

Year MPG FG% 3P% FT% RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG

00-01 39.5 0.477 0.288 0.764 11.4 5.0 1.4 1.8 2.84 2.50 22.0
01-02 39.2 0.470 0.319 0.801 12.1 5.2 1.2 1.6 2.83 2.30 21.2
02-03 40.5 0.502 0.282 0.751 13.4 6.0 1.4 1.6 2.79 2.40 23.0
03-04 39.4 0.499 0.256 0.791 13.9 5.0 1.5 2.2 2.59 2.50 24.2

Or to simplify.. in this 4 years span, dude put up:

22pts. 11.4 rebounds 5 assists 1.4 steals 1.8 blocks in 39.5 minutes
21.... 12.1................ 5.2........... 1.2 .........1.6..................39.2
23..... 13.5.................6...............1.4...........1.6.................40.5
24..... 13.9 ................5...............1.5 ..........2.2.................39.4

This is a truly remarkable individual effort at ANY position. Look at the minutes! Straight work horse status. So without even cross examining Tim Duncan,I rest my case.

Fine. OK then...

Year MPG FG% 3P% FT% RPG APG SPG BPG TO PF PPG

00-01 39.5 0.477 0.288 0.764 11.4 5.0 1.4 1.8 2.84 2.50 22.0
01-02 39.2 0.470 0.319 0.801 12.1 5.2 1.2 1.6 2.83 2.30 21.2
02-03 40.5 0.502 0.282 0.751 13.4 6.0 1.4 1.6 2.79 2.40 23.0
03-04 39.4 0.499 0.256 0.791 13.9 5.0 1.5 2.2 2.59 2.50 24.2

Or to simplify.. in this 4 years span, dude put up:

22pts. 11.4 rebounds 5 assists 1.4 steals 1.8 blocks in 39.5 minutes
21.... 12.1................ 5.2........... 1.2 .........1.6..................39.2
23..... 13.5.................6...............1.4...........1.6.................40.5
24..... 13.9 ................5...............1.5 ..........2.2.................39.4

This is a truly remarkable individual effort at ANY position. Look at the minutes! Straight work horse status. So without even cross examining Tim Duncan, I rest my case.

You should just edit your original statement then... Say "KG put up better individual #s than TD from 01-04"

He was NEVER in his career a better player

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by CJ003

dude is a real punk real talk. I remember last summer a bunch of NBA/D-league dudes would run at ucla open gym. I went to watch and a couple of games go by and kg shows up. as soon as he enters the door he's screaming *+@# like "this is my mother f-ing house", "yall aint got *+@# on me", etc. the funny thing is he wasnt saying this to any one person, just screaming to his self. the sad part is the gym had a bunch of kids, and kinda older people. it was really classless for him to be screaming like that in front of the kids imo.

when he gets on the court, on the first play some no name big man (prolly from the D-league) dunks in his face. he dosent say one word the rest of the game. dude had zero points, like 2 boards, and a bunch of turnovers. but his team won, and then he starts screaming again about its his house and %@%. dude is real lame
laugh.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

kg = lame