I hate when ppl selling say..

Priced to sell and it's still 100 dollars over retail...smh whats some of your pet peeves? 

Originally Posted by Whiteboirockjs07

That and when people say no low balling when asking some ridiculous price.

Exactly lol oh and let me say this one before some smart guy says it "I hate when people make threads like this ha ha ha" REAL ORIGINAL lol

Folks in the B/S forum posting up they have the "BEST PRICE" on NT when the post right below them has the same shoes for $25-50 less lol.

Also......Does anybody buy shoes to keep them for themselves anymore???? Everyone and they're mamma is a reseller!!!

Originally Posted by abernja

Folks in the B/S forum posting up they have the "BEST PRICE" on NT when the post right below them has the same shoes for $25-50 less lol.

Also......Does anybody buy shoes to keep them for themselves anymore???? Everyone and they're mamma is a reseller!!!

lol yeah and it's sad that it's that way now I cop shoes I might not even want just to trade for shoes I do want so I don't have to pay reseller price if I can't get it...always got to prepare for the worse lol especially now a days

Originally Posted by Mints912

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

this the %+*# I don't like

Would you like to elaborate?  What don't you like about it?
laugh.gif

When people walk in the exits or out the entrance at Wal Mart or somewhere. There is a limited amount of space already and you not following directions slows down entry/exit for everyone.

Everything that has to do with religion, particularly people chastising me for not going to Church when they are, in any measurable way, a worse person than me but they think because they spend 3hrs in Church a week it excuses the other 6 days and 21 hrs of their life which are less than holy.

Not related to this forum, but when people selling vehicles quote the Kelly Blue Book price.

What a book says it's worth, and what it will actually sell for are two completely different figures.

Originally Posted by Respect21

Not related to this forum, but when people selling vehicles quote the Kelly Blue Book price.

What a book says it's worth, and what it will actually sell for are two completely different figures.

I hate that I just went through that with someone couple of months ago smh over a rx-8 lol and I'm glad I gave everyone a good chuckle lol when I read it I was like man I reverted back to boondocks and I was thinking what made this dude that angry
roll.gif

Also, I hate when people don't know the definition of DEADSTOCK and just through around the word like its cool Saying NDS it's not near deadstock if the shoestrings are dirty or if the soles are dirty how could you really think that smh

Things I dislike, people who over use slang or use that term boy boy every 6sec. People who smack there mouth when eating. And let's not forget Grammar Nazis, this is Nike talk not English class. I mean if there that smart why not take it to another level by casting on  the show Jeopardy, or are they?

when people say that alien contact would be with a species that are too intelligent/enlightened/advanced for conflict.
grin.gif

just because a species has mastered space flight/other technologies doesn't mean they don't have the capability and determination to blow +%*+ up. 

I hate when people think their opinion is 100% truth especially when it comes to things that are 100% subjective

Music - See NT "best band in the world" thread.  "Animal collective is the greatest band in the world i can't believe you would ever say The Killers or Radiohead they are terrible"....its music....you can like whatever you want and think whatever you want

Food/liquor - taste is a personal thing.  Feel free to say "you should try...." but hey if some one likes National Bohemian beer (MD Pride) then let them drink it.  You saying it taste like monkey excrement isn't going to change my taste buds. 

Back
Top Bottom