I hate when ppl selling say..

Originally Posted by Mints912

Also, I hate when people don't know the definition of DEADSTOCK and just through around the word like its cool Saying NDS it's not near deadstock if the shoestrings are dirty or if the soles are dirty how could you really think that smh

o rly

Originally Posted by Respect21

Not related to this forum, but when people selling vehicles quote the Kelly Blue Book price.

What a book says it's worth, and what it will actually sell for are two completely different figures.
LOL i updated my cl listing earlier with the kbb link that says my 96' audi is worth $3200 with 246K miles 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im expecting to get between $1000-1300..... im asking $1500 

when people say "yeah these are going for $___ on ebay" when its the buy it now price, not highest bid.
if its still up for that buy it now price, no one is buying....

Originally Posted by KingZel

people that swear that theyre sneakerheads when they have all GRs from 2010 and up

Do you mean thats all they have? Because just cuz people buy new shoes doesn't make them non-sneakerheads.  
Even if thats all they had whats wrong with starting?

^^nothing, but when they claim they got "heat" and try to act like they been doing this. ive dealt with alot of those.
usually hyped bout every new release, n just beasting over everything

Originally Posted by KingZel

people that swear that theyre sneakerheads when they have all GRs from 2010 and up
i hate people like you who don't think people's feet grow, people do trades, etc

Originally Posted by NaturalyLight

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't know why but for whatever reason the way son asked me to elaborate got me in tears right now. 

PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS MAN.

well to elaborate... a snitch #$#@! that's the %%$% I don't like, followed closely by @!*@+ %!+%@$ and fake trues and fake shoes...

That was a lot of symbols smh but I think I understand you dislike fake kicks and snitches and people that dont tell the truth or stay true or something like that right? Well thanks for your input.

well to elaborate... a snitch #$#@! that's the %%$% I don't like, followed closely by @!*@+ %!+%@$ and fake trues and fake shoes...

That was a lot of symbols smh but I think I understand you dislike fake kicks and snitches and people that dont tell the truth or stay true or something like that right? Well thanks for your input.
I'm dying right now
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude it's a song from Cheif Keef or one of these new type rappers or something... Jada on the remix is
pimp.gif
though

Back on topic though, but I hate when you lend someone something and you have to go looking for them to retrieve it.

Originally Posted by BigShake

People who talk during movies, or are loud in movie theaters 
nerd.gif
 People who are obnoxiously loud

nerd.gif
 People who claim they are superior to others because of material items they possess 
nerd.gif
 People with breath that smells like they haven't brushed in weeks. Smelly people in general

I hate smelly people also but question do you tell them their smelly or does it just depends on the situation?
This dude was in the movie theater breaking up with his girlfriend OVER THE PHONE during the Avengers.  He was crying and %$%$...got infinite stonefaces 

I hate when someone posts in the thread "HEAT FOR SALE!!" and you open the thread to find stuff like Wolf grey 5, 2012 white cement 4s and 2012 chi 10s lol. where the f is the heat?

I have a strong distaste for cell phone contracts. Finally out of one with sprint I regret ever signing.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

I have a strong distaste for cell phone contracts. Finally out of one with sprint I regret ever signing.

That's funny because I have the luxury of selling those contracts everyday lol gotta make a living

The worst are always the ads on cragislist when looking for a car.

You find a great deal and open the listing to find this out:"The car is great. Everything works it just needs a new clutch/battery/stereo"

why?

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Dude it's a song from Cheif Keef or one of these new type rappers or something... Jada on the remix is
pimp.gif
though

Back on topic though, but I hate when you lend someone something and you have to go looking for them to retrieve it.
roll.gif

When you send payment and dont get nothing shipped to you, situation im dealing with as we speak.

Originally Posted by Based God

I'm dying right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
This is gold..

Originally Posted by kidoopz

Originally Posted by Based God

I'm dying right now
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
This is gold..
Really you really think so thanks man means a lot to me lol

This just aggravated me people selling VNDS (so they say) for DS pricing WTH when you wear a shoe the value instantly goes down its not mint anymore no matter what you say

Back
Top Bottom