In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

That's cute, boxxyfan. No point in arguing with a /b/tard but here goes. 
I was alluding to the inquisitive spirit which is normally associated with the youth. 

There are scientists, architects, engineers and pilots who still believe the world is flat. Agree or disagree? Oh yeah, OVER 9000!!! lol!!!1!!!11! 

Who's arguing? The world is obviously not flat, and that had nothing to do with the topic. You immediately went to insults and attempts to discredit me because of a forum I post on instead of carrying an intelligent conversation like an adult. Grow up, Doctor Demise.
You're arguing with yourself. I made a statement and I listed attributes about you which I gained from your avatar. I was spot on, right? You know what over 9000 means? You obviously know who boxxy is? Rule 34? You know what that is right? I nailed you spot on dude. 
Sorry that you're so touchy but if you want to be low key than don't act like a complete /b/tard. It's not funny and it doesn't belong here. Any other responses you should direct message me... let's not waste precious bandwidth, son. 

Game over. Insert another quarter. 

You know what all that means, otherwise you wouldn't be spewing memes. Correct? You mentioned no attributes of mine. You brought up /b/, not I. My avy isn't a touchy subject. Stop diverting from the topic.

I was alluding to the inquisitive spirit which is normally associated with the youth. 

There are scientists, architects, engineers and pilots who still believe the world is flat. Agree or disagree? Oh yeah, OVER 9000!!! lol!!!1!!!11! 

Who's arguing? The world is obviously not flat, and that had nothing to do with the topic. You immediately went to insults and attempts to discredit me because of a forum I post on instead of carrying an intelligent conversation like an adult. Grow up, Doctor Demise.
You're arguing with yourself. I made a statement and I listed attributes about you which I gained from your avatar. I was spot on, right? You know what over 9000 means? You obviously know who boxxy is? Rule 34? You know what that is right? I nailed you spot on dude. 
Sorry that you're so touchy but if you want to be low key than don't act like a complete /b/tard. It's not funny and it doesn't belong here. Any other responses you should direct message me... let's not waste precious bandwidth, son. 

You know what all that means, otherwise you wouldn't be spewing memes. Correct? You mentioned no attributes of mine. You brought up /b/, not I. My avy isn't a touchy subject. Stop diverting from the topic.

As I said before, if you want to correspond with me further you ought to just PM me and spare yourself the humiliation. You obviously frequent 4chan and quite frankly, I don't like your kind around here. 
doc-holliday-val-kilmer.jpg

You're a detriment to this site, JEZ (wow, sounds just like Jiz when you sound it out) and you're no longer wanted. You make lousy points in good threads and your days of fouling up Niketalk are numbered. 

Sign in to your other screen name and retire JIZ I MEAN jez. 

Your time is up. 

As I said before, if you want to correspond with me further you ought to just PM me and spare yourself the humiliation. You obviously frequent 4chan and quite frankly, I don't like your kind around here. 
doc-holliday-val-kilmer.jpg

You're a detriment to this site, JEZ (wow, sounds just like Jiz when you sound it out) and you're no longer wanted. You make lousy points in good threads and your days of fouling up Niketalk are numbered. 

Sign in to your other screen name and retire JIZ I MEAN jez. 

Your time is up. 

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Gotta be age with all those scientists, architects, engineers, and pilots questioning the story.

Irrelevant.

It's not the pilots, engineers, ect's theories that we're talking about. It's their age and the fact that they're questioning the events that took place on 9/11.
Doctor Demise... did you even bother to watch the film? Try watching it with an open mind, these conspiracy theories are definitely something to consider.  Oh, and why dish out personal insults? Nothing wrong with being skeptical. 

From the sound of things and judging from your sig, you seem like one of those blind, overly patriotic Americans who will believe everything and anything the government dishes out.  Open your mind. 

Gotta be age with all those scientists, architects, engineers, and pilots questioning the story.

Irrelevant.

It's not the pilots, engineers, ect's theories that we're talking about. It's their age and the fact that they're questioning the events that took place on 9/11.
Doctor Demise... did you even bother to watch the film? Try watching it with an open mind, these conspiracy theories are definitely something to consider.  Oh, and why dish out personal insults? Nothing wrong with being skeptical. 

From the sound of things and judging from your sig, you seem like one of those blind, overly patriotic Americans who will believe everything and anything the government dishes out.  Open your mind. 

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Irrelevant.

Yes, Hongcouver, I watched the film before this thread was made. I have an open mind but this kind of nonsense is ridiculous and is detrimental to this country that I have fought for. 
Have you ever walked through a village? 

Have you ever had an 8-10 year old aim at you with an AK-47 that was supplied by the Russians?

Have you ever had to snipe a person when he was armed with explosives?

Have you ever carried an Afghan woman to safety because armed forces where storming a compound and that was her only hope for survival?

Judge how you see fit but you may recall (if you're an American) those four little words that George W. Bush heard whilst reading to young children. 

AMERICA IS UNDER ATTACK

So before you jump to conclusions, learn about my signature on this website. You may have a better understanding of my political leanings.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

Irrelevant.

Yes, Hongcouver, I watched the film before this thread was made. I have an open mind but this kind of nonsense is ridiculous and is detrimental to this country that I have fought for. 
Have you ever walked through a village? 

Have you ever had an 8-10 year old aim at you with an AK-47 that was supplied by the Russians?

Have you ever had to snipe a person when he was armed with explosives?

Have you ever carried an Afghan woman to safety because armed forces where storming a compound and that was her only hope for survival?

Judge how you see fit but you may recall (if you're an American) those four little words that George W. Bush heard whilst reading to young children. 

AMERICA IS UNDER ATTACK

So before you jump to conclusions, learn about my signature on this website. You may have a better understanding of my political leanings.
wink.gif

Son this is the internet. Nothing about this is embarrassing. I have one SN here due to not devoting my spare time to trolling NT. Did I say something to upset you in another thread
laugh.gif
no real argument, diverting, baseless assumptions, sperm jokes... Are you sure you aren't anon? Or are you just having a bad morning? We can talk about it, we're all family here
smile.gif

Son this is the internet. Nothing about this is embarrassing. I have one SN here due to not devoting my spare time to trolling NT. Did I say something to upset you in another thread
laugh.gif
no real argument, diverting, baseless assumptions, sperm jokes... Are you sure you aren't anon? Or are you just having a bad morning? We can talk about it, we're all family here
smile.gif

building 7? thats building was home of some FBI files with some Enron evidence. research i did made it seem like some very important people were go down so they just destroy the building with the files inside. the reason to have the towers destroy was to have a valid reason to invaded a country that was rule by someone who's father had "beef" with for many years. I dont think bush did himself his not that smart. **** cheney was running pipe lines to get oil. the company that was hired to rebuild iraq was mostly owned by **** cheney. bush and **** pass a bill so they wouldnt get charge with no war crimes. Gold, Oil, Drugs.... i dont remember much of the companies names but if you doubt my statement i would gladly get em for you i just that its finals and no time to do research right now.

inside job or not RIP to all the ppl we have lost in 9/11 and the war.

building 7? thats building was home of some FBI files with some Enron evidence. research i did made it seem like some very important people were go down so they just destroy the building with the files inside. the reason to have the towers destroy was to have a valid reason to invaded a country that was rule by someone who's father had "beef" with for many years. I dont think bush did himself his not that smart. **** cheney was running pipe lines to get oil. the company that was hired to rebuild iraq was mostly owned by **** cheney. bush and **** pass a bill so they wouldnt get charge with no war crimes. Gold, Oil, Drugs.... i dont remember much of the companies names but if you doubt my statement i would gladly get em for you i just that its finals and no time to do research right now.

inside job or not RIP to all the ppl we have lost in 9/11 and the war.

laugh.gif
smile.gif

JIZ... I mean JEZ... look at the above post. That's who I am. One SN? I doubt it. As I said, direct traffic to my inbox. Let's not waste bandwidth, son. 

laugh.gif
smile.gif

JIZ... I mean JEZ... look at the above post. That's who I am. One SN? I doubt it. As I said, direct traffic to my inbox. Let's not waste bandwidth, son. 

The question is not if. My question is why are they so sloppy? Why didn't they take the time to cover up evidence, or prepare better evidence? 10 years later, and they are just as sloppy with Osama Bin Laden. 
Why would they allow said evidence to be so distributed? 

It is intellectual Darwinism. Some people don't have the mind to think for themselves. I feel those people won't last much longer on this earth. I feel they will be wiped out in a century or so, unless the people who can think for themselves put a stop to it. The evidence for these happenings are all over plain sight. Denver International Airport. THEY DONT CARE. They are putting this information right in front of you. They could have just as easily disguised what was under that plane, or painted it to make it look like a commercial air liner. They have access to enough explosives-engineers that could rig up enough explosives to mimic a plane's imprint. They have enough money, time and power to fabricate such things. 

So, why? It is the difference between knowing the bible, and/or other religious text, and just reading it. Enlightenment. Elitism. Progressive Darwinism.

Or maybe I am giving them too much credit. 

now im not one to believe conspiracy theories and stuff but this one really has me thingking...

now im not one to believe conspiracy theories and stuff but this one really has me thingking...

The question is not if. My question is why are they so sloppy? Why didn't they take the time to cover up evidence, or prepare better evidence? 10 years later, and they are just as sloppy with Osama Bin Laden. 
Why would they allow said evidence to be so distributed? 

It is intellectual Darwinism. Some people don't have the mind to think for themselves. I feel those people won't last much longer on this earth. I feel they will be wiped out in a century or so, unless the people who can think for themselves put a stop to it. The evidence for these happenings are all over plain sight. Denver International Airport. THEY DONT CARE. They are putting this information right in front of you. They could have just as easily disguised what was under that plane, or painted it to make it look like a commercial air liner. They have access to enough explosives-engineers that could rig up enough explosives to mimic a plane's imprint. They have enough money, time and power to fabricate such things. 

So, why? It is the difference between knowing the bible, and/or other religious text, and just reading it. Enlightenment. Elitism. Progressive Darwinism.

Or maybe I am giving them too much credit. 

laugh.gif
smile.gif

One. My other was banned and I made this one. I see your post and honestly none of that matters, it just shows your apparent bias. I dont care who you are or what you've done and/or fabricated to try to prove a point. Instead of discussing the topic you keep diverting and making ejaculation jokes. Blindly follow if you'd like. I'm gonna stick to the founding father's way of thinking and question this corrupt system I have to live in. Stop wasting bandwidth though.

laugh.gif
smile.gif

One. My other was banned and I made this one. I see your post and honestly none of that matters, it just shows your apparent bias. I dont care who you are or what you've done and/or fabricated to try to prove a point. Instead of discussing the topic you keep diverting and making ejaculation jokes. Blindly follow if you'd like. I'm gonna stick to the founding father's way of thinking and question this corrupt system I have to live in. Stop wasting bandwidth though.

And I'll be quite frank. I owe it to Niketalk. Been here since puberty. Gained many of knowledge from this site. 
YOU need to separate yourself from sheep. Some minds do not have the capacity, such as anti-conspiracy-theorist. Want to survive the New World? Want your children and children's children to survive the New World in it's peak? Open your eyes, and stop wasting your energy on debates with said anti-conspiracy-theorist. If you consider the ones who may be responsible for 9/11 your enemy, then you should think like your enemy. They are Elitist. And they are separating themselves from the sheep more-so than ever. You can begin by focusing your discussions on the task at hand, and not the energy that brushes your thoughts aside. Because clouding your thoughts, is a well known tactic.

And I'll be quite frank. I owe it to Niketalk. Been here since puberty. Gained many of knowledge from this site. 
YOU need to separate yourself from sheep. Some minds do not have the capacity, such as anti-conspiracy-theorist. Want to survive the New World? Want your children and children's children to survive the New World in it's peak? Open your eyes, and stop wasting your energy on debates with said anti-conspiracy-theorist. If you consider the ones who may be responsible for 9/11 your enemy, then you should think like your enemy. They are Elitist. And they are separating themselves from the sheep more-so than ever. You can begin by focusing your discussions on the task at hand, and not the energy that brushes your thoughts aside. Because clouding your thoughts, is a well known tactic.

laugh.gif
smile.gif

A charlatan like you wouldn't appreciate a soldier like me. That much is expected. 
Do me a favor though... I see you're team raw? Wrap it up...we don't need any of your filth offpspring polluting my country.
smile.gif

laugh.gif
smile.gif

A charlatan like you wouldn't appreciate a soldier like me. That much is expected. 
Do me a favor though... I see you're team raw? Wrap it up...we don't need any of your filth offpspring polluting my country.
smile.gif

smile.gif

lol my country. Agreed. I appreciate soldiers who act like protectors of our country and rights, not pretentious feeble minded subhuman @##%*+@+* forum trolls. Way to represent freedom and the American populace bro. Good game though.

Back
Top Bottom