In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

I remember my english teacher quit working for our school and became a firefighter. Dude was sooo pissed off that we got attacked
30t6p3b.gif

I'll never forget that face he had.

Best documentary hands down.

will watch this later today

anyone seen this? its a vid of mysterious deaths of ppl who seemed to know/see something

will watch this later today

anyone seen this? its a vid of mysterious deaths of ppl who seemed to know/see something

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

US citizen in me is saying that I don't want to believe in conspiracy theories, but I will watch this, if it is really that convincing. someone post the videos
this, and fixed
laugh.gif

US citizen in me is saying that I don't want to believe in conspiracy theories, but I will watch this, if it is really that convincing. someone post the videos
this, and fixed
laugh.gif

US citizen in me is saying that I don't want to believe in conspiracy theories, but I will watch this, if it is really that convincing.

That's where you're wrong. Quit all that patriotism stuff for a minute and think as a human. Facts are facts. I've already started to believe that 9/11 was all a set up, and not done by some guy sitting back in caves and shacks. This took stratigic planning and "under the table" moves to pull off. I remember watching the news that very day and Guiliani was talking about Al-Qeada and Osama. How would they know so quick?? And how can they say a plane hit the pentagon when it appears to be the size of a missle - not some 747 jet. Idk man. I'm a very open person.

US citizen in me is saying that I don't want to believe in conspiracy theories, but I will watch this, if it is really that convincing.

That's where you're wrong. Quit all that patriotism stuff for a minute and think as a human. Facts are facts. I've already started to believe that 9/11 was all a set up, and not done by some guy sitting back in caves and shacks. This took stratigic planning and "under the table" moves to pull off. I remember watching the news that very day and Guiliani was talking about Al-Qeada and Osama. How would they know so quick?? And how can they say a plane hit the pentagon when it appears to be the size of a missle - not some 747 jet. Idk man. I'm a very open person.

^ @ ThunderChunk69 i remember that day, i could smell the smoke by my house

my mom lost a friend in that flight

SMH I never believed that Pentagon BS.

The Twin Towers were organized with demolition explosives and it was made to look like the airplanes took them down which is impossible. Hundreds of people said they heard bombs going off. The fire fighters said they could see each floor being blown out demolition style. Those were military airplanes.

SMH I never believed that Pentagon BS.

The Twin Towers were organized with demolition explosives and it was made to look like the airplanes took them down which is impossible. Hundreds of people said they heard bombs going off. The fire fighters said they could see each floor being blown out demolition style. Those were military airplanes.

^ @ ThunderChunk69 i remember that day, i could smell the smoke by my house

my mom lost a friend in that flight

The towers had to be taken down demolitions style. If you think about it, the plane hit different places in each tower, but when they fell, they both fell at the same speed and the same way. It started with the top floors and continued down until it was completely demolished.

When the plane hit the tower the fuel and whatever else may have burned the metal on let's say 10-20 of the floors below, causing those floors to collapse and then after a few moments or seconds of pressure, the floors below that would have given out and then the top floors would be last. But the fact that the came down top to bottom is suspect to me. Or maybe the metal and structure on the few floors below may have given way and the building may have tipped. But it went straight down.

It's so insane to me LOL.. I just can't wrap my head around it.

The towers had to be taken down demolitions style. If you think about it, the plane hit different places in each tower, but when they fell, they both fell at the same speed and the same way. It started with the top floors and continued down until it was completely demolished.

When the plane hit the tower the fuel and whatever else may have burned the metal on let's say 10-20 of the floors below, causing those floors to collapse and then after a few moments or seconds of pressure, the floors below that would have given out and then the top floors would be last. But the fact that the came down top to bottom is suspect to me. Or maybe the metal and structure on the few floors below may have given way and the building may have tipped. But it went straight down.

It's so insane to me LOL.. I just can't wrap my head around it.

Back
Top Bottom