In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

will watch this later today

anyone seen this? its a vid of mysterious deaths of ppl who seemed to know/see something

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

will watch this later today

anyone seen this? its a vid of mysterious deaths of ppl who seemed to know/see something

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Tomorrow this thread will be gone and Meth and Dirty and everyone else won't know what happened to it. It will be like it just disappeared.

The government is watching.

Tomorrow this thread will be gone and Meth and Dirty and everyone else won't know what happened to it. It will be like it just disappeared.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

roll.gif
Co-sign

roll.gif
Co-sign

You conspiracy theorists are absolutely ridiculous. You people spring up like weeds. I don't know if it's being young and wanting to question everything but seriously... give it a rest. The United States Government wanted to attack the main financial center of the world in New York so that they can go to war with a country that they still haven't gotten oil from?

$4 something a gallon? What do you think about that? It MUST be a gov't conspiracy. Ties to big oil... I'm sure

Grow up, Niketalk.

Just finished this up on netflix. MIND = BLOWN. The portion they spent on the pentagon was crazy. Especially how the outer wall was intact after the plane supposedly went through it. Crazy stuff ppl.

You conspiracy theorists are absolutely ridiculous. You people spring up like weeds. I don't know if it's being young and wanting to question everything but seriously... give it a rest. The United States Government wanted to attack the main financial center of the world in New York so that they can go to war with a country that they still haven't gotten oil from?

$4 something a gallon? What do you think about that? It MUST be a gov't conspiracy. Ties to big oil... I'm sure

Grow up, Niketalk.

Just finished this up on netflix. MIND = BLOWN. The portion they spent on the pentagon was crazy. Especially how the outer wall was intact after the plane supposedly went through it. Crazy stuff ppl.

The towers had to be taken down demolitions style. If you think about it, the plane hit different places in each tower, but when they fell, they both fell at the same speed and the same way. It started with the top floors and continued down until it was completely demolished.

When the plane hit the tower the fuel and whatever else may have burned the metal on let's say 10-20 of the floors below, causing those floors to collapse and then after a few moments or seconds of pressure, the floors below that would have given out and then the top floors would be last. But the fact that the came down top to bottom is suspect to me. Or maybe the metal and structure on the few floors below may have given way and the building may have tipped. But it went straight down.

It's so insane to me LOL.. I just can't wrap my head around it.

About the buildings tipping over.....the architects built the buildings in a way that if the buildings were to fall or collapse they will fall straight down and not tip over. I remember them mentioning this back then and praising the architects because it was successful in the sense of not tipping over

The towers had to be taken down demolitions style. If you think about it, the plane hit different places in each tower, but when they fell, they both fell at the same speed and the same way. It started with the top floors and continued down until it was completely demolished.

When the plane hit the tower the fuel and whatever else may have burned the metal on let's say 10-20 of the floors below, causing those floors to collapse and then after a few moments or seconds of pressure, the floors below that would have given out and then the top floors would be last. But the fact that the came down top to bottom is suspect to me. Or maybe the metal and structure on the few floors below may have given way and the building may have tipped. But it went straight down.

It's so insane to me LOL.. I just can't wrap my head around it.

About the buildings tipping over.....the architects built the buildings in a way that if the buildings were to fall or collapse they will fall straight down and not tip over. I remember them mentioning this back then and praising the architects because it was successful in the sense of not tipping over

There are things that go on that the average citizen will never know about. No one wants to believe theories like these, but there's evidence that contradicts what we've been told by the media/government.

It just makes you wonder if the life of the average American is so dispensable and worthless when these elected officials are behind closed doors.

There are things that go on that the average citizen will never know about. No one wants to believe theories like these, but there's evidence that contradicts what we've been told by the media/government.

It just makes you wonder if the life of the average American is so dispensable and worthless when these elected officials are behind closed doors.

Originally Posted by Doctor Demise

You conspiracy theorists are absolutely ridiculous. I thought it was just another thread like the last one but you people spring up like weeds. I don't know if it's being young and wanting to question everything but seriously... give it a rest. The United States Government wanted to attack the main financial center of the world in New York so that they can go to war with a country that they still haven't gotten oil from?

Grow up, Niketalk.

Gotta be age with all those scientists, architects, engineers, and pilots questioning the story.

Im like sick to my stomach after watching that.

I still have a very hard time believing the government is responsible to me that's !+%%*%!+, but at the same time there is a lot we weren't told/lied to about that day.

You conspiracy theorists are absolutely ridiculous. I thought it was just another thread like the last one but you people spring up like weeds. I don't know if it's being young and wanting to question everything but seriously... give it a rest. The United States Government wanted to attack the main financial center of the world in New York so that they can go to war with a country that they still haven't gotten oil from?

Grow up, Niketalk.

Gotta be age with all those scientists, architects, engineers, and pilots questioning the story.

Im like sick to my stomach after watching that.

I still have a very hard time believing the government is responsible to me that's !+%%*%!+, but at the same time there is a lot we weren't told/lied to about that day.

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Grow up, Niketalk.

That's cute, boxxyfan. No point in arguing with a /b/tard but here goes. 
I was alluding to the inquisitive spirit which is normally associated with the youth. 

There are scientists, architects, engineers and pilots who still believe the world is flat. Agree or disagree? Oh yeah, OVER 9000!!! lol!!!1!!!11! 

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Grow up, Niketalk.

That's cute, boxxyfan. No point in arguing with a /b/tard but here goes. 
I was alluding to the inquisitive spirit which is normally associated with the youth. 

There are scientists, architects, engineers and pilots who still believe the world is flat. Agree or disagree? Oh yeah, OVER 9000!!! lol!!!1!!!11! 

Back
Top Bottom