In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

the black boxes reveals everything that occured on those planes butyet... all blck boxes were supposedly destroyed... on that day.. ALL BLACK BOXES WERE DESTROYED ON 9/11 what are the odds on that?

just answer the question

the black boxes reveals everything that occured on those planes butyet... all blck boxes were supposedly destroyed... on that day.. ALL BLACK BOXES WERE DESTROYED ON 9/11 what are the odds on that?

just answer the question

JJ1223 wrote:
EMkicks wrote:
Watched the September Clues video, and if it wasnt planes that hit the towers, pentagon, and crashed in the field like the video is suggesting... Then what happened to the planes and the passengers?
indifferent.gif
Are you serious? Have you ever even watched TV?

Spoiler [+]
lost.jpg

You misunderstood what I said

According to the September Clues video, they are insinuating that it was missiles and not airplanes that struck the WTCs and Pentagon. In regards to their theory... what happened to the planes then if they did not strike the buildings. Maybe I need to watch their other videos to hear their theory on what happened to them.  

JJ1223 wrote:
EMkicks wrote:
Watched the September Clues video, and if it wasnt planes that hit the towers, pentagon, and crashed in the field like the video is suggesting... Then what happened to the planes and the passengers?
indifferent.gif
Are you serious? Have you ever even watched TV?

Spoiler [+]
lost.jpg

You misunderstood what I said

According to the September Clues video, they are insinuating that it was missiles and not airplanes that struck the WTCs and Pentagon. In regards to their theory... what happened to the planes then if they did not strike the buildings. Maybe I need to watch their other videos to hear their theory on what happened to them.  

Back
Top Bottom