In Plane Site 9/11 Wow...just Wow.

Have anybody watched this?

Any comments toward this documentary?
My opinion: wow, watching this my mind is full of questions.

Have anybody watched this?

Any comments toward this documentary?
My opinion: wow, watching this my mind is full of questions.

I've watched this documentary twice. It is completely insane. I definitely don't want to believe it, but it's hard with all the facts right there.

Once you get passed the low budget "studio" they're in and the Mr. Rogers wannabe. It's a really good documentary that'll make you think.

I've watched this documentary twice. It is completely insane. I definitely don't want to believe it, but it's hard with all the facts right there.

Once you get passed the low budget "studio" they're in and the Mr. Rogers wannabe. It's a really good documentary that'll make you think.

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

x2.

You don't want to believe it, but it gets you thinking about certain things...

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

x2.

You don't want to believe it, but it gets you thinking about certain things...

This guy brings out the facts to back everything up. Something isn't right with all honesty.

I live in NYC, and if you pass by ground zero...that place is extremely huge and will blow your mind when you think a plane knocked out these two towers?

30t6p3b.gif
I'm so going to the memorial this year, I have to pay my respects heavily.

After 5 years...they still found human remains...

This guy brings out the facts to back everything up. Something isn't right with all honesty.

I live in NYC, and if you pass by ground zero...that place is extremely huge and will blow your mind when you think a plane knocked out these two towers?

30t6p3b.gif
I'm so going to the memorial this year, I have to pay my respects heavily.

After 5 years...they still found human remains...

i'm tight we still have no footage of bin laden dead....a lot of $#+% isnt adding up

Bush had something to do with it, I swear.

i'm tight we still have no footage of bin laden dead....a lot of $#+% isnt adding up

Bush had something to do with it, I swear.

US citizen in me is saying that I don't want to believe in conspiracy theories, but I will watch this, if it is really that convincing.

US citizen in me is saying that I don't want to believe in conspiracy theories, but I will watch this, if it is really that convincing.

Man the person who made this is a complete genius.

He breaks it down in detail.

The government has something to do with it.

Why I feel Bin Laden was the scape goat.

Man the person who made this is a complete genius.

He breaks it down in detail.

The government has something to do with it.

Why I feel Bin Laden was the scape goat.

I remember my english teacher quit working for our school and became a firefighter. Dude was sooo pissed off that we got attacked
30t6p3b.gif

I'll never forget that face he had.

Best documentary hands down.

Back
Top Bottom