Is Kanye West too UPPITY to be the world's greatest living rockstar?

Move this to the music thread.

Yall act like we can't like prince and ye

Kanye def team blouses

It seem some of yall dont really grasps the concept of "rock star".

That **** dont expire.

Crazy when you think you're having a rational conversation then realize how WILD with it some people are :lol:

It's crazy man.

I guess I thought it would be different since the topic was made I general forum rather than music.

Dave Matthews band > Rolling Stones

id kill to hear a Kanye x John Popper collabo, too...

Last edited:
You have eyes and fingers. Start scrolling clicking and reading fambs.

Dave Matthews band > Rolling Stones

id kill to hear a Kanye x John Popper collage, too...Popper is a gawd on his harmonica...
laugh.gif
 what kinda value would Kanye add to a John Popper collab? Y'all given Ye WAY too much credit when it comes to this music. 

Dave Matthews man. I was just listening to some of their old stuff in my office yesterday.

Prince can play all da instruments too
Give dat man an mpc and sum samples i guarantee its gonna be funky like a muh fuh.

Dudes are just mad at kanye cuz he gave himself that label loool.

Give dat man an mpc and sum samples i guarantee its gonna be funky like a muh fuh.

wait.... is this a thread about kanye being the best musician in the world?

when did it switch to that?

Nah.

Whenever he tried/tries to "rap" or do something Hip-hop like, it's a like a 80% chance it's trash. :lol:

wait.... is this a thread about kanye being the best musician in the world?

when did it switch to that?

By the same token, we flew off on some tangent about his "influence" when the subject of this thread has nothing to do with that either.

Nah.

Whenever he tried/tries to "rap" or do something Hip-hop like, it's a like a 80% chance it's trash. :lol:

Hell no not rap lol.

Just a beat....i think he could do it.

And to me kanye is not the biggest rock star in the world.
theres soooo many different fans nowadays esp across the globe.
Theres alot of different niche groups of music fans...u got people 40 and 50 who listen to music.....people who dont listen to hip hop at all....etc.
In my lifetime Michael Jackson was the biggest rock star in the world ....old people...young...white...black...street cats....house cats...yo grandma....everyone liked him. Dude had videos premier on prime time network tv.
Kanyes not there yet.
In his respective genre hes def the most popular rite now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom