Is Kanye West too UPPITY to be the world's greatest living rockstar?

roll.gif

and you were the one saying im making assumptions.
kind if like how you assume people who listen to kanye only listen to rap right?

cuz that's how it works.

SWS

how white rock stars are poo pooing kanye for the same behavior they engage in

Honest. Yea these white dudes are scoffing at Kanye bc he's the first arrogant person they've ever encountered.

Funny how all these white bands are listed as the greatest yet none of you mentioned the forefathers of the very genre.

Nah. There's no racial issue at play here.

Reactions: JPS
Honest. Yea these white dudes are scoffing at Kanye bc he's the first arrogant person they've ever encountered.

Funny how all these white bands are listed as the greatest yet none of you mentioned the forefathers of the very genre.

bet you if kanye was white.... a different song would be playing.

but you know how these sheep be

So in your opinion Little Richard and Chuck Berry are bigger rockstars than Mick Jagger and Keith Richards?

bet you if kanye was white.... a different song would be playing.

but you know how these sheep be
You the same dude that suggested that white girl getting punched by the FSU QB was white privilege and its finest… "You is smart" -Khalid

Ughhhhhhh no I didn't.

But I know you're also on the SWS list [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Hes a rapper why does he need to be consigned by rock n roll guys?

Hip hop is on top Hes been consigned by all the legends he's good on a rock co sign B

Last edited:
Notice when the underlying topic of race comes up,

The usual cowards disperse like roaches

Culture vultures existed before rap

Rock

Jazz

Show respect to the ones who paved the way for your linage to come through and steal the art (like always)

Culture vultures existed before rap

Rock

Jazz

Show respect to the ones who paved the way for your linage to come through and steal the art (like always)
Do you have any idea of the amount of respect musicians show to those that came before them? Stones/Clapton/Black Keys don't show respect? They're culture vultures? 

Kanye, Pharrell, Wayne and all these other skinny jean wearing dudes at the FOREFRONT of hip-hop got their style from the punk scene, so….I guess they're culture vultures? 

Last edited:
My definition of rock star is different than I guess most...

To me, a rock star is a world famous musician/singer who is in a rock band.

Similar to a pop star being someone who is famous around the world for their pop records.

Or a Country star who's famous for guess what?... Country music.

But hey. Who am I to make common sense out of things.

Just because Kanye says he's a rock star, does that make him one?

If I call myself a bear, does that make me a bear?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom