Is Molly METH ?

I work with families and thought I had an idea of what this is. People will say that something is pure,etc when they are on it but MANN, these kids are looking rough! There is no way this stuff is not more hardcore than users are claiming.

A girl I know tried to tell me the same thing once.

Molly is about as much of Meth as x is cocaine.

molly is just re-branded ecstasy.

Pre 2000's, the street name for MDMA was e / x / ecstasy

Post 2000's they call it molly.

People tried to market it differently by saying molly is "pure" MDMA, which it can be (and should be), but so was X. X was supposed to be pure MDMA too. Obviously the quality of the product on the street is not what people believe it to be. In the 90's you had a lot of pills being sold as X that were cut with other things (speed being just one example). You had some pills being sold as X that were entirely made up of a different chemical altogether. This is going to make me seem old and dated, but I remember back in '99 when there was a big hubbub about a particular X called Green Triangles that were really DXM not MDMA and kids were overdosing on them.

in conclusion

Molly = MDMA = Ecstasy, except in the real world you arent getting what you are paying for.

There's a few things you gotta consider. First, while not being the same drugs, Meth and MDMA similarities. They are both methamphetamines, meaning that they affect the same areas of the body, though to varying degrees.

Second, a very large portion (and I would venture to say a majority) of the molly/MDMA you'll find on the street or music festivals is not actually the compound MDMA. It may have traces of MDMA, but its frequently cut with dangerous chemicals. Often, it's not even MDMA but bath salts or synthetic "research" compounds. If you haven't already seen it, I recommend watching the What's In My Baggie documentary.

Third, even if someone has a legit MDMA source, people who use molly are usually using other drugs as well. Those drugs also have an affect and can prematurely age people. Alcohol is a great example.

E is MDMA usually mixed (cut) with something else ex. Caffeine, meth, ketamine, depends..

Molly is the pure MDMA

Meth is speed 

Meth is what you seen done in breaking bad, keep people up for 24 hours, amped.

MDMA is the drug of choice at raves and bringing out a lot of emotions

I always thought x were pressed pills that might not fully mdma and mollies were pure MDMA capsules

Yeah I was just gonna say.... manufacturers realize the wave of the clear capsule. Its a nominal difference to the average 18 yr old kid trying it for the first or second time. They just think its molly. Personally why I wont touch it.

Yeah I was just gonna say.... manufacturers realize the wave of the clear capsule. Its a nominal difference to the average 18 yr old kid trying it for the first or second time. They just think its molly. Personally why I wont touch it.

spot on. I remember even in the late 90's before I had ever heard the term "molly" used (not to say it wasnt used, it just wasn't prevalent in the socal rave scene) you would come across gelcaps being marketed as "pure e" (mdma). even if there were adulterants in the mix, the perception was that gelcaps were more likely to be pure than the pressed pills.

Back
Top Bottom