Is Molly METH ?

Lolz the lack of education here

Saying everyone who's done molly is a fiend

A lot of students attending the beautiful US of A's top institutions have done molly and will be your leaders of tomorrow and be more financially successful than most of this board is in life. It at this point is almost a right of passage drug for young college students to try it.

Get your head out of a bubble.

With that being said, molly is NOT pure MDMA. I mean, theoretically it's supposed to be. But almost all of the stuff circulating nowadays is not pure and is cut with other crap. Often, it's not even MDMA at all, and is some variant MDxx version.

Next thing, even if it's hypothetically almost "pure" a lot of people are misguided/miseducated into thinking it's a somewhat harmless drug that can be used with regular moderation like alcohol. It's not harmless. It causes a massive release of chemicals in your brain that if induced regularly can cause serious problems. And most users are overusing it.

Edit: also, no it's not crystal meth if that wasn't clear yet.
i hate it when people say things like this. 
you are advocating drug use and using their "success" to do it. 
their success has nothing to do with the drugs they used. its not a comparable thing.  you can be successful and be a drug fiend.

its a dumb thing to say really.   

I'm not advocating drug use. I'm saying that you can't classify those who socially use drugs like molly here and there to a crystal meth addict which is what people are doing when they say anyone who uses drugs is a fiend and paints everyone with the same brush. doing so is being narrow-minded, or just redefining what the word fiend actually means to fit a definition to make you feel better about your lifestyle choices.

like you literally tried to just put words into my mouth to say that I'm insinuating theres a correlation between success and drugs used.

Edit: and in the same post where I explicitly state it isn't harmless, and there's a lot of fake stuff circulating around you're saying I'm an advocate of it :lol:

Last edited:

There's literally no point in entertaining a dude who condescendingly groups someone who socially does Molly here and there in the same class as somebody who's addicted to crystal meth. But whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

Oh and this is coming from who doesn't do any drugs, weed included. I understand being against drug use, but having an elitist attitude toward social drug users is even lamer than those who glorify its use and think it makes them cool.
What????

Social...drug...users?

I think anyone can have an elitist view towards people ingesting man made chemicals in them in order to have a good time. Do you need drugs to enjoy your life?

Music ain't music unless you're rolling? You can't unwind at parties and just be yourself without a chemical kick in the butt? What sense do you think this makes?
i explicitly said i don't use drugs in another post that you neglected. think it isn't cool when i'm reading your posts justifying elitism and in your own thread you're ignoring other people's thoughts and ideas.

and now man-made is what defines what's acceptable and what's not 
roll.gif

unless you're consistent with this philosophy and don't use man-made medicine, supplements, non-organic products to clean yourself, then please get the hell out of here with the man-made chemicals non-sense. so the person who does painkillers is a fiend, but the person using shrooms and licking toads or whatever the **** people do is totally fine because it's natural. oh wait, odds are that you don't do that yourself so it isn't acceptable. but marijuana and alcohol is fine to people because it fits their criteria of being natural and most importantly something they do themselves.

Last edited:
Wut?? If you do anything outside of weed you're a drug addict period
Why is weed an exception? It's not physically addictive but it's still a drug. Would you not consider someone who smokes weed every day a drug addict? So that's ok but someone who pops a pill occasionally is automatically a fiend.
Shrooms aren't physically addictive either so do you give that a pass as well?
LSD isn't physically addictive either so where do you draw the line?

Last edited:
I'm not advocating drug use. I'm saying that you can't classify those who socially use drugs like molly here and there to a crystal meth addict which is what people are doing when they say anyone who uses drugs is a fiend and paints everyone with the same brush. doing so is being narrow-minded, or just redefining what the word fiend actually means to fit a definition to make you feel better about your lifestyle choices.

like you literally tried to just put words into my mouth to say that I'm insinuating theres a correlation between success and drugs used.

What do you mean man? There are abandoned houses all over the world filled with Molly addicts. Malnourished. Teeth missing. Skin and hair peeling off. People doing anything for that next hit.

They even made a successful TV show about it.

You should check it out :D

Wut?? If you do anything outside of weed you're a drug addict period
Why is weed an exception? It's not physically addictive but it's still a drug. Would you not consider someone who smokes weed every day a drug addict? So that's ok but someone who pops a pill occasionally is automatically a fiend.
Shrooms aren't physically addictive either so do you give that a pass as well?

I pop a Tylenol when I'm sick.

I'm a drug addict.

Someone please help me :frown:

Why is weed an exception? It's not physically addictive but it's still a drug and can lead to mental addiction. Would you not consider someone who smokes weed every day a drug addict? Shrooms aren't physically addictive either so do you give that a pass as well?
ANYTHING you do all the time can lead to mental addiction so what's your point and I don't consider weed a drug

ANYTHING you do all the time can lead to mental addiction so what's your point and I don't consider weed a drug
My point is not considering weed a drug and giving it a pass while condemning everything else is moronic. It is by all means a drug.

Last edited:
The word drug has such a bad connotation that people will use all kinds of excuses to not put themselves in a category of people they look down on.

Not all drugs are bad.

Just realized all this is my fault, the thread was titled is Molly meth and I expected something other than ignorance.

Also, the person's first source seemed like it was an NT thread as opposed to a Google search which could give you an answer within 5 minutes.

Unless of course you've tried cocaine a few times in your life, in which odds are you have the brain and lifestyle of Tyrone Biggums and are therefore incapable of using the Internet to find answers to basic questions.

Oh and OP is Nomad.

What do you mean man? There are abandoned houses all over the world filled with Molly addicts. Malnourished. Teeth missing. Skin and hair peeling off. People doing anything for that next hit.

They even made a successful TV show about it.

You should check it out :D

you can't classify those who socially use drugs like molly here and there to a crystal meth addict

can't classify someone who uses molly here and there with an addict

can't compare someone who drinks here and there on weekends to an alcoholic

can't classify someone who sparks up once every other weekend to a pothead

etc etc

I asked a girl what Molly felt like. She said that it made her fall in LOVE with the concrete she was standing on.

I'm drug free; I don't wanna fall in love with concrete.

I just don't , b

Last edited:
You can have sex when you're on it ALL night, I'll tel you that much. Definitely the "love" drug

alot of the "molly" people are doing nowadays isnt mdma.

most of it is bath salts, and no not all bath salts make you eat people.

but it is also possible to get molly mixed with meth and other garbage, 

if you arent aware and dont have a test kit you could end up taking who knows what.

so yeah roll at your own risk, yeah the effect is the same but the side affects are a whole lot more serious.

alot of the "molly" people are doing nowadays isnt mdma.

most of it is bath salts, and no not all bath salts make you eat people.

but it is also possible to get molly mixed with meth and other garbage, 

if you arent aware and dont have a test kit you could end up taking who knows what.

so yeah roll at your own risk, yeah the effect is the same but the side affects are a whole lot more serious.

THIS, among other things, is why you DO NOT take man made drugs.

Molly can keep you awake like meth but it's not meth like breaking bad meth. Most Molly I see goin around these days is methylone aka m1 due to its profitability, it's kinda like MDMA-lite. It's like MDMA but with only quarter of the lovey dubby feeling, you can function on it and won't keep you floored with no hangover the next day but it's never as magical as real high quality MDMA. everyone should get test kits.

Lucy x Molly tho... :smokin

Last edited:
Molly can keep you awake like meth but it's not meth like breaking bad meth. Most Molly I see goin around these days is methylone aka m1 due to its profitability, it's kinda like MDMA-lite. It's like MDMA but with only quarter of the lovey dubby feeling, you can function on it and won't keep you floored with no hangover the next day but it's never as magical as real high quality MDMA. everyone should get test kits.

Lucy x Molly tho... :smokin

Candy flipping :pimp: :pimp:

Favorite combo

I took some "Molly" in Miami while I was out there for WMC in March (I wasn't actually there for that, just happened to be there the same weekend) and I'm pretty sure what I took was either some PURE *** Molly or wasn't Molly at all. I had done Molly few times before, or at least what I thought was Molly, so I had an idea of what to expect, but that trip was like none other. I didn't sleep for 2 days, my heart rate was crazy as ****, and for that first night I had taken it I was pretty incoherent. I couldn't put sentences together and I was slurring my words like crazy. I took it Friday and I didn't start to feel right again until the following Wednesday. It scared the **** out of me honestly and I'm pretty much over the whole thing.

I definitely feel like it was cut with something much more serious/dangerous.

Personally will never do Molly but I've never seen anybody rehabbing off of it :lol:

Now prescription drugs and your other usual hard drugs is another story

I took some "Molly" in Miami while I was out there for WMC in March (I wasn't actually there for that, just happened to be there the same weekend) and I'm pretty sure what I took was either some PURE *** Molly or wasn't Molly at all. I had done Molly few times before, or at least what I thought was Molly, so I had an idea of what to expect, but that trip was like none other. I didn't sleep for 2 days, my heart rate was crazy as ****, and for that first night I had taken it I was pretty incoherent. I couldn't put sentences together and I was slurring my words like crazy. I took it Friday and I didn't start to feel right again until the following Wednesday. It scared the **** out of me honestly and I'm pretty much over the whole thing.

I definitely feel like it was cut with something much more serious/dangerous.
Was there a logo on it? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom