Is Molly METH ?

i seen it in one of those clear capsule before, was full of powder. Was that molly? :nerd:

Both amphetamines. They're in the same class of drugs but that's where the similarities end. Think of it like Valium and Xanax. Both benzodiazepines but pretty different effects, half-life time, ...

Last edited:
It might as well be meth, if you're on either you're a fiend so why bother with the breakdown it's like crackheads and cokeheads either way you still a fiend.

Lolz the lack of education here

Saying everyone who's done molly is a fiend

A lot of students attending the beautiful US of A's top institutions have done molly and will be your leaders of tomorrow and be more financially successful than most of this board is in life. It at this point is almost a right of passage drug for young college students to try it.

Get your head out of a bubble.

With that being said, molly is NOT pure MDMA. I mean, theoretically it's supposed to be. But almost all of the stuff circulating nowadays is not pure and is cut with other crap. Often, it's not even MDMA at all, and is some variant MDxx version.

Next thing, even if it's hypothetically almost "pure" a lot of people are misguided/miseducated into thinking it's a somewhat harmless drug that can be used with regular moderation like alcohol. It's not harmless. It causes a massive release of chemicals in your brain that if induced regularly can cause serious problems. And most users are overusing it.

Edit: also, no it's not crystal meth if that wasn't clear yet.

Last edited:

A lot of students attending the beautiful US of A's top institutions have done molly. It at this point is almost a right of passage drug for young college students to try it.

With that being said, molly is NOT pure MDMA. I mean, theoretically it's supposed to be. But almost all of the stuff circulating nowadays is not pure and is cut with other crap. Often, it's not even MDMA at all, and is some variant MDxx version.

Next thing, even if it's "pure" a lot of people are misguided/miseducated into thinking it's a somewhat harmless drug that can be used with regular moderation like alcohol. It's not harmless. It causes a massive release of chemicals in your brain that if induced regularly can cause serious problems. And most users are overusing it.
MDMA, the real stuff, is basically a serotonin bomb. What most people don't know is that the average brain requires multiple days or even more than a week to recover after use. Mdma basically depletes your serotonin reserves and it takes time for the brain to recover back to natural levels.
Technically you put your brain at risk every time you use MDMA, much more so if used regularly.
While not as harmful as meth it's far from harmless.

Last edited:
I'll happily decline any offer to do such a drug as a right of passage in college. I prefer my brain to function the way it's supposed to without putting it in any harms way.

Make all the excuses you want if you doing Molly you a fiend

Right of passage [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] yea on the road to being a coke head

I went to college and we had fun but me and my boys wasn't doing no Molly because we weren't fiends

Miss me with thst right of passage talk.

I tell all the young boys I know high school/college age don't try Molly. Don't try lean.

Pretending to be a rapper is gone have you with grown man problems when all you wanted to do is party..

Stick to the green young men.

Get test kits if you plan on doing any kind of chem. They are stupid cheap.

Sitting here calling people fiends and throwing DARE quotes at people doesn't reduce chances of it being done. Best course of action is education.

It's a helpful chemical but just like with any other, moderation is overlooked.

Make all the excuses you want if you doing Molly you a fiend

Right of passage [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] yea on the road to being a coke head

I went to college and we had fun but me and my boys wasn't doing no Molly because we weren't fiends
You work for D.A.R.E?

There's literally no point in entertaining a dude who condescendingly groups someone who socially does Molly here and there in the same class as somebody who's addicted to crystal meth. But whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

Oh and this is coming from who doesn't do any drugs, weed included. I understand being against drug use, but having an elitist attitude toward social drug users is even lamer than those who glorify its use and think it makes them cool.

Last edited:
There's literally no point in entertaining a dude who condescendingly groups someone who socially does Molly here and there in the same class as somebody who's addicted to crystal meth. But whatever makes you feel good about yourself.

Oh and this is coming from who doesn't do any drugs, weed included. I understand being against drug use, but having an elitist attitude toward social drug users is even lamer than those who glorify its use and think it makes them cool.
What????

Social...drug...users?

I think anyone can have an elitist view towards people ingesting man made chemicals in them in order to have a good time. Do you need drugs to enjoy your life?

Music ain't music unless you're rolling? You can't unwind at parties and just be yourself without a chemical kick in the butt? What sense do you think this makes?

Last edited:
i think anyone can have elitist views towards  people ingesting man made chemicals in them in order to have a good time.

u mean like alcohol lol

A lot of students attending the beautiful US of A's top institutions have done molly and will be your leaders of tomorrow and be more financially successful than most of this board is in life. It at this point is almost a right of passage drug for young college students to try it.

Next thing, even if it's hypothetically almost "pure" a lot of people are misguided/miseducated into thinking it's a somewhat harmless drug that can be used with regular moderation like alcohol. It's not harmless. It causes a massive release of chemicals in your brain that if induced regularly can cause serious problems. And most users are overusing it.

Edit: also, no it's not crystal meth if that wasn't clear yet.
i hate it when people say things like this. 

you are advocating drug use and using their "success" to do it. 

their success has nothing to do with the drugs they used. its not a comparable thing.  you can be successful and be a drug fiend.

its a dumb thing to say really.   

Last edited:

Wut?? If you do anything outside of weed you're a drug addict period

i think anyone can have elitist views towards  people ingesting man made chemicals in them in order to have a good time.

u mean like alcohol lol

:lol:

inb4 justifications for alcohol.

What about when you get addicted to weed?

Getting high is.

Dat dopamine. I used to think it wasn't addictive too. And it truly isn't for some people, just like pills.

But I feel like outright saying "its not addictive" is disingenuous.

Getting high is.
You can say the same about anything ....that's on the person ..if you have a addictive personality you shouldn't be smoking don't blame weed

So your post should read "if you become addicted to drugs, you're a drug addict" :lol:

Last edited:
the attitudes people have toward others that choose a different lifestyle than theirs 
roll.gif

like the the narrow-mindedness is real.

i mean this right here summarizes it 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom