Is Nick cannon talented?

Nick Cannon is like the perfect black kid in Los Angeles California. He's non threatening, outgoing as hell, and capitalizes off his deals. What he is, is an opportunist. Marrying Mariyah carey was a great move for his career. But is he talented? Hmm i'd say bare minimum in acting, rapping, etc.. but he's profienct behind the scences and that's all that matters. And for that I respect him.

Nick Cannon is like the perfect black kid in Los Angeles California. He's non threatening, outgoing as hell, and capitalizes off his deals. What he is, is an opportunist. Marrying Mariyah carey was a great move for his career. But is he talented? Hmm i'd say bare minimum in acting, rapping, etc.. but he's profienct behind the scences and that's all that matters.[\b]And for that I respect him.

That's a damn talent.

I don't like Nick Cannon at all but he is talented no doubt. If he ain't talented than what's all our problems :lol:

If you think nick cannon isn't talented in whatever he does, then are you talented in whatever you do?

Yamb Resume=top notch
Drum Line & love doesnt cost a thing= :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
That's a damn talent.
It's more of an attribute not necessarily a talent imo. I'm not hating i'm just saying he's bare minimum at his 'talents'. He's not at any chance a prodigy, or a genius he's just an extremely outgoing person. And by that, that can make him seem 'corny' because it's like he's just doing what it takes to be cool in front of tv. It's like he's practiced it by working hard at being comfortable being outgoing on t.v. 

Last edited:
NBA comparison

Andre Iguadola?
Never that.

Iggy is a good defender.
I don't like Nick Cannon at all but he is talented no doubt. If he ain't talented than what's all our problems :lol:
There's a thing certain untalented ppl do that others won't don't or don't have to. Its all the shucking and jiving.

Always being on. No matter what.
If you think nick cannon isn't talented in whatever he does, then are you talented in whatever you do?

Yamb Resume=top notch
:lol: That's not how opinions work. You can give an answer without losing the question to yourself first.

A yamb resume doesn't coincide with having talent. Unless it's some unknown secret talent.

[quote name="Master Zik" url="/t/657242/is-nick-cannon-talented/90#post_27183195"

Yamb Resume=top notch
:lol: That's not how opinions work. You can give an answer without losing the question to yourself first.

A yamb resume doesn't coincide with having talent. Unless it's some unknown secret talent.[/quote]

:lol: did i say that's how opinions work? there's a 4 pg thread about whether nick cannon has talent? how is that even a question?

is his rapping skills as good as kenderick's? nope
is his acting skills as good as will smith's? nope
is he as funny as dave chappelle? nope
is he more talented than the average person? easily.
is he talented enough to stay relevant for over a decade? yes.

if you don't think he's talented then i doubt the average person should view themselves as talented in whatever their best area is in. Just because he's not the best or the near the top at one area doesn't mean he's not a talented jack of all trade.

where does it say that i said or implied that his yamb resume means he has talent? no where. stop ASSuming.

Last edited:
[quote name="friscostylez" url="/t/657242/is-nick-cannon-talented/100_100#post_2718886]

:lol: did i say that's how opinions work?[/quote]
It was implied. If you're gonna say you weren't doing that then I gotta say its stupid to ask ppl who don't think he's talented if they're talented. That's ******* irrelevant.
there's a 4 pg thread about whether nick cannon has talent?
Yeah, so what?
how is that even a question?
How is it not? Lets not pretend it's obvious :lol:

is he more talented than the average person? easily.
To you.
is he talented enough to stay relevant for over a decade? yes.
What? :lol: Since when do you need to be talented to be relevant? Are you saying every talented person has stayed relevant? And if they haven't that mean Nick Cannon is more talented?

if you don't think he's talented then i doubt the average person should view themselves as talented in whatever their best area is in.
I already answered the question but yeah again that is not how this works.

**** the average person and their talent. I dunno why you even separating Cannon from average ppl anyway :lol:

where does it say that i said or implied that his yamb resume means he has talent? no where. stop ASSuming.
Oh so you just bringing up irrelevant **** to add to ya post and then pretend like you weren't implying something.

Okay.

Last edited:
It was implied. If you're gonna say you weren't doing that then I gotta say its stupid to ask ppl who don't think he's talented if they're talented. That's ******* irrelevant.

was never my goal and i def didn't not try to imply it. just think about what you're arguing about. a professional entertainer who has made millions in multiple areas of entertainment is not talented. HOW SWAY?

What? laugh.gif Since when do you need to be talented to be relevant? Are you saying every talented person has stayed relevant? And if they haven't that mean Nick Cannon is more talented?

lol wtf i love how you're always jumping at conclusions from nothing. your argument skills are flat out terrible. but ill humor you.

no, not every talented has stayed relevant. but nick cannon has stayed relevant without needing to do anything stupid. he has stayed relevant through his craft lol. how is that impressive?

I already answered the question but yeah again that is not how this works.

**** the average person and their talent. I dunno why you even separating Cannon from average ppl anyway laugh.gif

so who are you comparing him to? as i stated in my previous post, he's not in the top in any of the entertainment areas but he has some talent in them. saying Nick Cannon is not talented is like saying the 12th man on the nba bench isn't talented. yeah he might not be the star of the team or even a starter, but he's still making a living in a extremely limited field.

you're probably not feeling his talent but nick cannon def has talent.

Last edited:
Him and kevin hart are safe

But once they stop theyll zip up his negro suit fast and he will be out

See steve harvey

Lame brother mount rushmore
Cannon hart brady lemon

was never my goal and i def didn't not try to imply it. just think about what you're arguing about. a professional entertainer who has made millions in multiple areas of entertainment is not talented. HOW SWAY?
You're speaking as if untalented ppl can't be successful in this society.

HOW SWAY indeed.

lol wtf i love how you're always jumping at conclusions from nothing.
It's directly from your bull **** statements that you can not back up.

no, not every talented has stayed relevant. but nick cannon has stayed relevant without needing to do anything stupid. he has stayed relevant through his craft lol
Reread what I said. What does staying relevant have to do with being talented?

That statement in itself is irrelevant. This thread isn't about Nick Cannon staying relevant therefore he must be talented.

Reading comprehension b. Elevate it.

I think that's your problem. The question is if he is talented. You're saying he has to be cuz he is relevant or cuz he's successful and then comparing him to ppl who say he isn't or the average person. Bull **** criteria after bull **** criteria.

You're looking at other things that do not necessarily correlate with having talent.

Being relevant doesn't mean you're talented unless you're claiming that staying relevant alone is a talent :lol:

so who are you comparing him to?
His peers if you want to compare him to someone.

Zik is a bully man
:lol:

Last edited:
People confuse being talented with being hard working a lot.

People think talent alone gets you ahead in Hollywood when more often than not, that ain't the case. Nick isn't a talentless hack, he seems to have a eye and ear to good idea, he jus that the work ethic to make this ideas into reality.

Look at Kevin hart, he is by no means the funniest comic out there, but damn that's boy s working. That's why he's winning cause he never stops. Compare him to Chappelle. Dave can take 10 years off comeback on SNL and now he's the most sought after comic in the world. His talent took him to that. Kevin couldn't do that.

Last edited:
Good point. Son is definitely a hard worker.

I can see that just from the things he hosts alone. It either takes dedication or alcohol to do some of the corny **** Nick does.

I don't think he shucks and jives, I ain't got that vibe from anything I've seen him in. With that said he comes across as the type to be like if there a check in it, I'm down category.

Like I can't picture Nick running up to trump tower with blonde hair to get a pic

Last edited:
Just found out nick cannon owns radioshack...he hustlin hard as a *****

Lol he dont own radioshack....not like that would be something to be proud of anyway, radioshack been going downhill for years man he aint saving them

Lol he dont own radioshack....not like that would be something to be proud of anyway, radioshack been going downhill for years man he aint saving them

RadioShack still a million dollar company, how many stores do you own ?

Last edited:
Him and kevin hart are safe

But once they stop theyll zip up his negro suit fast and he will be out

See steve harvey

Lame brother mount rushmore
Cannon hart brady lemon

Steve Harvey caking wit Family Fued & his morning show, not to mention that think like a man book...

Back
Top Bottom